• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social Sober traveling

Bf wants to visit Atlanta soon. I'm like ewww why? I have a cute friend there but I'm thinking mountains or something cooler than hot muggy south again

May your travels be enriching, safe and peaceful.
Please post a pic or two of these travellings?
Best

Bf wants to visit Atlanta soon. I'm like ewww why? I have a cute friend there but I'm thinking mountains or something cooler than hot muggy south again
It's ok to go separate ways during a vacation. We have been travelling together for 15 years and about 1/3 of the time we go to places alone or with a different person.

Everyone has different interests and sometimes we don't have the time or money to do everything together.

I backpacked part of the Florida trail earlier this year. I camped next to some springs and got to cool off in them. Backpacking has always been a sober sport for me and I love doing it. I tend to push myself to my limits in the outdoors and so it's a great way for me to get back in touch with my raw desires in life.

Good on you Crazyhairman. We share the same passion, this is exactly what I want to do.

I was thinking Asia.

Drove to Chicago, train to Montana glacier np, then back to Chicago, drove down to Atlanta, aquarium and coca cola museum.
Fun fact did you know that the guy that invented Coca-Cola was addicted to morphine from a wound he received on the battlefield during the civil war. Spoiler he fought for the South.

Going to Oklahoma next week to look at some land but mainly to hike around more.

I'd like to go to Tennessee when it cools off . But we might stick close to home and just work on some projects. Dump your travel pics here if you want . 😋🍓