• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social Sober traveling

How the heck do I upload pictures?
Upload them to a 3rd party image hosting service. I like to use imgbb.com

Then click the image icon when writing your post on BL, on top of the text box to the right of Bold/Italics. Enter the URL of the image you uploaded.

One thing that you might want be able to do when you get clean is do some traveling
Yeah that is exactly where my mind has been lately... travel.
Specifically australia but possible other places afterward.
The thing is when dosage drops bank balance rises and creates other opportunities yes I agree with the quoted statement.
Travel also opens the mind to other ways of life.
Languages.
Traditions.
And with mental clarity this all will be a very "therapeutic" endeavor.

ya, mon.
talkin bout dis and a spliff, yeah
irie
IMG-20230724-170931498-HDR.jpg

australia (all of it)
moscow
dublin
port au prince

and Thailand for resting place in Ubon Ratchathani there is
<3

more pics for heath?
hoe you doing, brother? Where would you like to go and grow?
Being nosy.
Peace

If you ever dip down to grand Bahama, look for my dollar bill at de rum runners bar in the lucayan market place.

You must go see my man Valentino at gold beach at the national park. (Best beach in grand Bahama)

Go see dem turtles at Paradise cove. And don't forget if you rent dem cars dey drive over on de oder side of de road now, yew ear meh now

I also have a great memory on the way home stopping in a Columbus Georgia emergency room due to a shellfish allergy.

Wooooo I have EpiPens now!!!!

While I was there though I overheard a conversation between one of the nurses and one of the other patients in the ER. He had kidney failure and he had been transported there in an ambulance.

We heard him talking to the nurses about how he was going to get back to the halfway house that he lived. He asked for transportation and they said that they could not help him he would just have to call a cab or a friend. So this poor guy I just got in the worst news of his life and couldn't even get a ride back to his halfway house. So as he's about to walk home I said hey wait.

He came over to my hospital bed and I pulled out a $50 bill and gave it to him. He said thank you so much man and walked away.
Everybody in the emergency room asked me if I knew that man?
I said ladies I'm not even from here I have no idea who any of you are. Everybody in that ER was like that was really cool of you. I was like dude whatever.

I feel like anybody would have done the same thing in that situation if they had the means to. What was really funny though was the next day when me and my partner were leaving town I saw that guy in the street dragging a vacuum cleaner across the street so I don't know what he was doing with that vacuum cleaner but safe to say he probably used that $50 I gave him to go buy meth. Lol

He looks like a blue light user to be honest. Lol you can't make this stuff up man.