• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sober Living Partner Program: Partner Listings

Wo
Timezone- US Eastern

Gender- Female

My status in recovery- 24 days clean from Fent IV but on subs as of today, still abuse k-pins but want to stop/have to stop

My goals in recovery- to stay off Fent, and quit klonopins

Drugs\Behaviors that are a problem for me- the ole people, places and things. Also boredom and PAWS. Also schizophrenia.

Things I’m looking for in a SLiPP partner- someone non-judgemental (there is a lot of that on here esp about Fent which I can see why) someone easy to talk to, someone with the same issues and interests and just a cool ass person. And total honesty good or bad.

Things I love- my amazing family who have always supported me no matter how shitty I’ve been especially through chemo and radiation. My Australian Shepherd Ash who saved my life by going crazy when I OD on Fent woke my family up and I’ll love that dog forever. I love reading tarot cards my mamaw who was Roma taught me when I was very young also read tea leaves and palms and candle magic and spells. I love to learn I’m a huge science nerd and I’ve been studying Slovak for the past two years. Ajoh. I love metal music and concerts my favorite concert was Tool in 02 and I would give anything to go back in time to see Pantera. I’ve got a tribute tattoo to Dimebag in my lip that says “black tooth grin” I love tattoos in general I’ve got about 30. My knuckles are next “Lady Luck” since I beat Pancreatic Cancer. I’ve got a lot of love. And sushi I love that shit.

Things I hate- asparagus, depression, fucking cancer (I have a liver biopsy this Friday to see if it’s metastasized from my pancreas) i hate when people lie to me knowing I know they’re lying. And waiting on something or someone I hate waiting im super impatient.

Other things a potential partner should know about me- I’m 38 I’ve got 3 kids who are all teens they’re my world but I’ve kinda fucked up my relationships with them but where getting to a good place. I’ve got a good heart but it’s my follow through I’ll have good intentions and then not do them. I’m a good listener and will not judge you for anything. My family is Roma (gypsy) so we’re secretive in nature my family hates me going to therapy but everyone needs someone to talk to.

💜Brandi
Wow you don’t come across as someone with schizophrenia. But what do I know?

I hope your new diagnoses is a solvable one or you can at least come to peace with it. Good luck.

Wo

Wow you don’t come across as someone with schizophrenia. But what do I know?

I hope your new diagnoses is a solvable one or you can at least come to peace with it. Good luck.
Thank you my Zyprexa is a life saver the side effects sucks but its far better than having a bad mental break.

My timezone: Eastern

My gender: Non-binary, They/Them pronouns please 😁

My status in recovery: on day 6 of relapse binge, after making it to 76 days clean. I’m autistic with OCD, ODD, PTSD, MDD, & ADHD

My goals in recovery: I want to stop craving it because it makes me brain go quiet for once and everything makes sense. I’m autistic and it’s damn near impossible for me to effectively communicate with people. I have such a hard time identifying how I feel, finding words to describe how I feel, and then being able to verbalize it. But when I’m high, everything just flows without having to work so so hard 😭

Drugs and/or behaviors that are problematic for me: Meth is my doc, smoking specifically. Any type of stimulant that makes my brain work a little easier and make more sense. Whippets, duster, ketamine. I’ve stayed away from ketamine since the last time I did it a few months ago. Im pretty sure I OD’d. Being around my mom, my home state

Things I'm looking for in a SLiPP partner: Preferably another trans person, nonbinary, or female. If we share the same doc I think that may be more helpful for the both of us. Someone who will hold me accountable while also being gentle and patient with me.

Things I love: animals, the deep sea, someone who remains patient while I take all the time I need to properly say what I want to say, my family, psychedelics, learning new things about autistic brains, swings, folk punk, farcry, Skyrim, piercings and tattoos

Things I hate: obviously Donald trump, the prison system, ableism, not being able to communicate what I feel, want, or need. When people assume they know what I am thinking. Disappointing my loved ones

Other things a potential partner should know about me: i quit cold turkey and moved to an entirely new state with a man I never met in person before, because he convinced me instead of ending my life to give life one more chance for things to get better. Sure enough, it really has gotten better. He goes above and beyond to support me in my sobriety, he’s been my rock. But 6 days ago I randomly felt like I needed to come back home for a week, so I left and I made it 3 minutes away from home before I relapsed. I’m going back home to him tomorrow, quitting cold turkey again. I’m terrified because I know this is going to be really really hard and I hate that I have to do this all over again. But I owe it to him and myself to stay clean this time.

Last edited:
timezone
canada

Where at in recovery
relapsed but beginner ish in recovery

Goals in recovery
no intravenous abuse and I'd like to only do psychedelics or edibles, more as a fun thing versus unhealthy coping/self harm

Drugs/behaviors that are problematic
methamphetamine has messed up lots of my body, unmanageable stress triggers my BPD which spirals into poor habits

Things I'm looking for in a SLiPP partner:
Understanding, friendly, relatable with things in common with similar goals ij regards to growing as person

Things I love:
Nature, crafting, psychology/medical anatomy and stuff, plushies, comedy, anime/movies/music, events, baking, food, fitness

Things I hate:
Double standards, those who go beyond to put others down to try to feel up

Other things a potential partner should know about
Umm I am gunna be 34, I have mental health issues and I can be a bit intense
I'm pretty awkward and have a macabre like obscure way of thinking at times
I have been told I am very funny so that is a bonus