• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Soapium is (still) amazing

Wutang_Forever

Bluelighter
Every year I run into this group of old geezer hippies, most of them missing teeth and more than a few brain cells. Dudes always have mad amounts of what i assume is soapium, as well as most all other things. Bought a gram off of them, shits dirt cheap. Toke for toke it's my favorite smoke-able substance on the earth. I'm assuming that it's not real opium, but for the past few years they have had the exact same stuff; super sticky, smells like flowers, smooth smoke. 4 big tokes and standing up is absolutely out of the question. Lovely
Is this stuff sourced directly from the internet or do you think they brew it up with pure opiates and incense? Could it just be any old opiate or will some not burn properly? all i know is that it's amazing and i want to know more

Last edited:
Sounds like either raw or home cooked poppy putty to me- pretty much the original opium.

It's definitely not ordered from the internet. Smokeable 'opium' made from dried poppy seed tea or dried poppy pod pea is pretty nasty smelling/tasting and varies greatly in effects.

Sounds like your old geezer hippy friends probably grow a plot of poppies and lance them for opium.

The product seems like all the descriptions of the real deal, just like floating on flowery clouds, however it was so stupid cheap i doubt it. Plus these dudes are certainly not the farming type, too spun out. I'm thinking they get some incense and sorta opiate powder off the internet and brew it themselves.

by any chance does it come in pieces that are similar to the size and shape of a pencil?

used to get "opium" years back from friends at an upstate new york art school - don't know what it really was - certainly smelled like opium... kinda a harsh smoke... very sticky, brown/black in color...

smoked it all night, thought it smelled and tasted delicious but it really had no effect on me.. however some people swore by it... always wondered what it was... stuff was around consistantly for a 2 year period about 12 years ago, people bought it repeatadly, maybe jus dumb college kids who were fucked up on other drugs anyway so didnt realize it was bunk? enjoyable to smoke though...

To tell if it's the real deal, take a piece of it and pull it apart into two pieces - the fake shit will get all stringy when you pull it apart, and the real deal will start to stretch but snap or break apart before the material strings out. Btw fuck those fake drug peddlers that lurk around festivals screwing people!

It's stringy when i pull it, like say it probably is incense (good insight btw). They didn't screw me, i'd buy more! This stuff is too potent, which i why i think they are blending in some kind of opiate. They were false advertising which is lame, they might as well just call it soapium. To find real opium you're proly gonna have to grow some real poppies, maybe that's my next move. ;)

Is the feeling of smoking opium that much different than just smoking heroin? I always imagined that it would be similar, although probably just not as strong.

It's similar, but quite different too - it's not as intensely euphoric, and doesn't has quite as much body load. It's very pleasant, but not as intensely pleasurable as smoked H is.

That's not to say that opium isn't euphoric, it's just not as euphoric as the refined, synthesized, etc opiods. It is very relaxing. It has a mild, relaxing body load. It feels similar to weed in some ways too.

Enough of it will make you nod hard, and the nods are incredibly dreamy.

Between the option of a strong synthetic or semi-synthetic and organic opium, my junkie brain is always going to lean towards the new stuff. That said, while I discourage most folks from ever trying opiods, I think that trying real, smoked opium is probably a worthwhile experiment for anyone.

(Lettuce) opium has been around forever, seems like everybody that never had real opium
thought it was the cats ass...especially the jerk selling it.