• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

so what the fuck are YOU on [currently - if at anything]

I found a ver powerful speed. Ive been taken all day and night. Nice feelings listening to good music. All night fixed at my phone reading bluelight threads. Now its tomé to sleeping pills. I will add some extra 5mg lorazepam today.
I realise how powerful is this stimulant. I only snorted 3 lines and every dose had a high. One thing speed does is that I smoke less, only 2-3 cigs this night. I usually smoke 6-7.
Good vives to this comunity!

Started a few days and nights ago with a speed binge with constant beers and joints, yesterday switched to 4mmc, now waiting in the caravan of my friends to get resupplied with speed at 4 in the morning...

I thought this would be a fun exercise, i'm well aware that its barely afternoon on a weekday, but that's no excuse to not be on something, lol.

if you're high and feel great drop what you're currently floating on.

i'm on my waveeeeeee right now with dexedrine, flurazepam, whisky and some purple kush.
thats 45 mg dexedrine [insufflated] 15mg flurazepam [sublingual] and i dont know how to measure how much weed i'm on because i literally take a popper every half hour tops its just what i do. i'm just past halfway through 5th of wild turkey.
Bout to get high on coke or meth i havent decided yet

Started a few days and nights ago with a speed binge with constant beers and joints, yesterday switched to 4mmc, now waiting in the caravan of my friends to get resupplied with speed at 4 in the morning...
Holiday Cant Wait GIF by Beeld en Geluid

hhc earlier the day and now some brorphine, rather lame opioid. btw when on hhc i cannot drink alcohol, doesnt feel well after and get sweaty.

4Cl-apvp, 3mec, meai, 4fma, f-pb and 2 plant extract snorted today, also some nicotine, a coffee this morning. gonna get my sleep with wine today. the usual stuff u know. still working fine today, a little stimulated but who might have thought of this...

oh, i forgot, some mephedrene also...

Last edited:
Kratom not right now but 4 out of 5 days prior.

It makes me not give a fuck so much i got late to work and broke a few dishes at home. I think it makes me a bit dumb, but very chilled out. This little streak was too much, better kept at 1 or 2 times a week. It has therapeutic value up to a point, but i begin to understand and apprehend the softening effect on mind and spirit.

Strangely, combination with weed seems to synergize in the visual department, despite alleged antipsychedelic features of kratom. This goes for the "nod" dreams and visions of course, but also a slight trippy blipping of colors in the normal visual field.