• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

so what the fuck are YOU on [currently - if at anything]

still alive though, good to see
haha yeah barely but I am lucky and can see that my life is far from ideal but it could be worse I'm not giving up I'm getting back into college asap and gonna just stay on the methadone thing is the methadone isn't high enough I'm going up another 10-20 ml but first I've got to have a face to face appointment tomorrow my biggest mistake was using when I didn't need to because I was nice and stabilised on the meth I even got a nice buzz in the morning but I'm not gonna mess my chance up again this time..

Heroin baby and a little codeine mainly heroin though I have controlled my addiction I no longer have to worry about scoring everyday
How did you manage to gain control? It's not impossible but always a slippery slope. I try to control my thing which is usually oxy or hydros..just can't manage to hold onto them without wanting to dose daily if not many times a day.

Right now I am on 1 or maybe 2mg sub..took about 6 grams of red maeng da Kratom and I am about to nose dive into a 2mg klonopin(and possibly put another under the tounge). Just trying to make it to the end of the week to re-up on oxy and barz.

coffee, cigs and a 2mg brmzlm experiment (altoid) that fucking works coffee is being chugged. lol

60 mg Adderall IR (oral) and probably around 4 mg Flubrotizolam (sublingual).
I’ve been taking Adderall for years pretty much daily and recently started doing it almost exclusively sublingually. Wondering if you do it sublingually a lot and have noticed any issues after long term use?

a couple puffs of thc-o, coffee and .2mg brmzlm.
skipped dosing da benz for over 24 hrs. gotta stay on top of my impulse. back started screamin at me. lol

Since early afternoon Im going quite strong on very high quality dark web 4mmc, darkweb xtc, audi tested at 250mg, I took one pill in two half pills maybe spaced in time 1.5 hrs in between, also doing speed (which over here means amp), weed, and before I started this drug infused binge I was drinking a lot of very strong beers (grey cans of blonde gordon, 12% alcohol/0.5 L) and popping rohypnol...

Needless to say Im intensely strung out atm...

Feeling heavenly!!!