• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

So what drugs are you guys stacking up on during the quarantine?

Ampoules are always harder to become but that doesn't matter to me because my favourite drugs are in blisters or in powderform. ;) And yeah, there would be easy access.

JJ

Why should i take it into account ???
btw check out the thread i quoted u ;)

I feel ghetto AF reading that haha.

I did 2 g of kratom this morning with my coffee, did homework all day and popped 175 mg pregabalin. Timed 90 mins in and did a few little lines (I call this tritration "pole vaulting"), and I'll settle into the night with some weed. Tonight might be my 1st night without etizolam in... probaly 3 weeks. Tryina kick that back in frequency to maybe a few times a week. 1 mg feels pretty baseline around bed time.

One thing I do miss is mixing huge doses of LSD with temazepam. Most relaxing trips ever

It is no longer possible to attach files = /

So learn to use imgur dude! It's so easy, for real. It takes me 5 seconds to upload an image and post it. I have always used imgur and never uploaded directly to BL (literally not even one time ever). Might take you 20 minutes to learn, one time. From then on, no issues at all.

Hit me up for detailed instructions with pictures (that I host on imgur after taking screen shots).

Oh... already after 3 o'clock here - I have an appointment tomorrow at another practice because I can't stand this mobbing situation anymore....

Now I know what mobbing is and i keep calm..... But the practice I had an appointment tomorrow... Chances look very good. Please all keep your finger crossed for me before I burn down my shitty colleagues house.

JJ

If you DO decide to burn your colleagues place, make sure he / she is bound and unconscious inside first. FTW!

So learn to use imgur dude! It's so easy, for real. It takes me 5 seconds to upload an image and post it. I have always used imgur and never uploaded directly to BL (literally not even one time ever). Might take you 20 minutes to learn, one time. From then on, no issues at all.

Hit me up for detailed instructions with pictures (that I host on imgur after taking screen shots).

Imgur has an annoying limitation, which is boring.. like, when one uploads more than one image, for example, 5 images, I want to post five memes, they give as a response five different links instead of one link for the five images

benzos are important to stock, If I catch covid or someone from my family, I cannot respond properly because of anxiety

I feel ghetto AF reading that haha.

I did 2 g of kratom this morning with my coffee, did homework all day and popped 175 mg pregabalin. Timed 90 mins in and did a few little lines (I call this tritration "pole vaulting"), and I'll settle into the night with some weed. Tonight might be my 1st night without etizolam in... probaly 3 weeks. Tryina kick that back in frequency to maybe a few times a week. 1 mg feels pretty baseline around bed time.

One thing I do miss is mixing huge doses of LSD with temazepam. Most relaxing trips ever
whenever i take a benzo with LSD, it cancels out the effects of the LSD. Doesn't that happen to you? Benzos are like an "abort mission" button for a bad trip.

Oxy or other opiates (not picky and would stock up on h if i knww a vendor that had fairly pure stuff without fent but alas), ketamine, already have hydroxychloroquine but havent tried it, maybe losartan or low dose doxycycline to help with inflammation , mitosynergy/copper , assorted heavy metal chelators and mycotoxin binders, b vitamins

Oh yeah and benzos and maybe lyrica. Already have clonidine but i dont play well w that for some reason. Lots of antihistamines/mast cell stabilizers

Just some caffeine for now. Feeling kinda withdrawaly in a phenibut sort of way, I think I have been jacking my GABA-B tolerance up with 1,4-butanediol on some off-days. I was doing fine on every 3 or 4 days of phenibut. Meh. Oh well it's not too bad. Gonna hold off on GABA-B stuff for as long as I can.