• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

. . . . more bud :weedleaf::)<3

8w9FKL4.png

Picked up some Black Cherry Runtz last night. This may very well be the best tasting flower I've ever had, lol, the flavor is just so complex - vanilla, lemon, clove, fruity pebbles, garlic. Delicious, wish I had a lb. just to run for shatter. 🥹

No flash vs. flash. 😉

Space Pop, so fucking fire. A strain created by my local dispensary. Flawless balance of head high and body high though still attention span of nothing getting too high. Smoked some hash earlier too and had 2 small dabs. Smoked more weed tonight than I have in a very long time.

DABS

Just having fun with Wax -

Gas Tanker THC 66.4mg THC 66.4%

and

Nanitro THC 71.9mg THC 71.9%

different receptors. very giggly.

Rainy day over here so I'm out playing in the Puddles lol. 😁

(Sundae Driver x Gushers)

Weird ass strain name lol, but she's 🔥.

you consistently post beautiful nugs, man

i'm curious, do you source from shops, locally or grow your own?

because the names are fuckin' on-point, dude. it surprises me every time.

I don't really see puddles in the aesthetic of this one but every other submission since cereal milk has had me fuckin' jealous

you consistently post beautiful nugs, man

i'm curious, do you source from shops, locally or grow your own?

because the names are fuckin' on-point, dude. it surprises me every time.

I don't really see puddles in the aesthetic of this one but every other submission since cereal milk has had me fuckin' jealous

Thanks man. 🙂

I source about half from shops and half local black market. That came out of the shop. I grew off and on for years and I'm hopefully about to start back. I finish my post release supervision for a 7 year prison sentence I was released from last year in 13 days. 😁

And yeah lol it's a bit of an odd name, I guess solely a play on the two parent names, Sundae Driver + Gushers (rain shower, metaphorically) = driving through Puddles? 🤣 Too early for brain work.

Keep it frosty.

🫠✌️

Apple Butter (22.4% THC)

I was having a terrible day, up until 15 minutes ago. Just smoked a half blunt of Apple Butter for the first time, and all is right with the world. I'm amazed by how good it is, considering my dispensary had it on sale for $49.00 a 1/2. I will be going back tomorrow for more.

8.5/10

It was daring for mister No Tolerance to take a half gram dab last night of garlic breath night but I did. Having a friend that works in a dispensary I'm allowed to try shit all the time, he'll send me home with good bud. He also had this crazy thick pen that almost looked like a Juul, I've never seen anything like this in my life. I was already so fucked up off the dab I was like going in and out of consciousness, having 1 second long crazy dreams, but it was fun overall. That pen was crazy strong and then more space pop to top it off.

Legit felt like I was on edibles and woke up high. Today had a dreamlike feeling, reminds me of when weed was new in my life. It's been so long since I've been that incredibly baked to where I have that afterglow. I guess a half gram dab will do that if you rarely smoke and only use distillate at night. My tolerance has always been naturally low for THC in general. This used to be bad when I'd get paranoid easily for a period between like, 20-25. I'd either have to get drunk or smoke so little it was like, straight leafs from the bud. But now that I don't get paranoid anymore I can just enjoy getting stupidly high. Any time I go over there I get so unbelievably smoked out, I can't even remember half of last night, I was like blackout high.

I'm trying to do a bud pic as good as @Psychlone Jack pics. I am so disappointed.

These were older buds. I got some with sugar chromes too.

So yesterday I finally figured out the 2x 4x and 10x settings and tried again too.

Those PJ pics are publishable though. It's like a medical marijuana times issue.

Damn dude. Awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chillin on a dirt road !

Zn7zgAS.jpeg

n9WOMXh.jpeg

Another attempt. At this point it is past 6pm at night. Didn't work. Smaller bud is vanilla bean.

Larger bud is cake frosting and has the sugar chromes all over it but the sun had already went down.

I have to try the indoor light now !!

m7RmMoi.jpeg

jXsvJ7C.jpeg

smlX5JR.jpeg