Mental Health So tonight I start carbamazepine...

Olanzapine gave me terrible tachycardia. It was the worst. Plus I hallucinate from antipsychotic meds. Ziprasidone and olanzapine were the worst with that but risperidone did it too.

Meds and I just don't get along. I have bad reactions to all of them. Benzodiazepines are the only ones that I tend to be okay with although xanax and klonopin both make me benzo rage and the addiction to them is crazy. Xanax gave me tachycardia as well.

I just need to get off the benzodiazepines on my own and then deal with my anxiety naturally.

Olanzapine gave me terrible tachycardia. It was the worst. Plus I hallucinate from antipsychotic meds. Ziprasidone and olanzapine were the worst with that but risperidone did it too.

Meds and I just don't get along. I have bad reactions to all of them. Benzodiazepines are the only ones that I tend to be okay with although xanax and klonopin both make me benzo rage and the addiction to them is crazy. Xanax gave me tachycardia as well.

I just need to get off the benzodiazepines on my own and then deal with my anxiety naturally.

I've gotten tachycardia from Risperidone a few times alright. Yet another reason i don't like that drug. I have never gotten it off any other anti-psychotic and that includes the typicals like Thorazine/Largactil, Stemetil/Compazine and methotrimeprazine. I have never gotten hallucinations from them but i did get sleep paralysis that was pretty scary the first few times i took seroquel.

I have never heard of anyone getting tachycardia from any benzo before though that's weird.

Good luck on your taper and finding better ways to cope with anxiety.

That would have made me feel like strangling him TBH. Mood disorder? You want to see a disordered mood, Doctor? Because you have definitely just disordered mine with that sexist crap!

Hahaha yeah it was pretty ridiculous thing to say. I feel like they are always so quick to label. Let me get a chance to get drugs out of system first THEN maybe try to diagnose me.

Dude, have you ever considered Phenelzine? I was on it for years. It is better than benzos for anxiety imo. Bitch of a thing for weight gain but man did it give me my life back.
It also made getting off benzos a snap for me...though I was on a lowish dose.