• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

So strong!

2015linner

Greenlighter
How does a person find weed that isn't too powerful? I don't smoke a lot, so when I do, I find its way too powerful. Would like a gentle, mellow high, not one that makes me so overdone that I'm paranoid and have to lay down in bed...

Weed is just like any other drug, dosage is very important. Next time you smoke take one hit, or even half of one, and wait until you feel something. If that something isn't enough repeat until you achieve the state you are looking for.

I always ask my guy about the quality before I buy. If you think your dealer would know I would suggest you do the same.

How does a person find weed that isn't too powerful? I don't smoke a lot, so when I do, I find its way too powerful. Would like a gentle, mellow high, not one that makes me so overdone that I'm paranoid and have to lay down in bed...

Well.... not sure how to get you weak weed.

BUT.

I'd recommend getting a decent 4- or 5- piece grinder. These grinders take your weed and, once grinded, catches it above an extremely fine screen that only lets the "crystals"/trichomes through. If you throw a coin or two into the compartment above the screen and gently shake and agitate your ground up bud with them, you can easily de-kief your weed in a minute or two per gram-- which, if you don't know anything about trichomes and kief, makes the herb itself much, much less potent but still able to provide a great high.

Added plus: over time, you end up with quite a substantial collection of kief that will get you absolutely, insanely high compared to just smoking weed. If you find kief too strong for your liking you can find plenty of uses for it other than smoking.... as well as people you may know, if you get what I mean.