• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

So ladies, what is the appeal of big muscles on a man?

Well-developed arm, shoulder, and calf muscles are my weakness as far as muscularity goes. In addition to them looking good, I love men who are capable of picking me up, carrying me around, and man-handling me in the bedroom with ease.

i dislike the fact that for the most part it seems like guys who try to look jacked, do it to hook up with more shallow chicks, to intimidate/impress other guys, and to satisfy their ego.

lacks depth and functionality to me. but different strokes for different folks

yes, what is the motive? what purpose does it serve? one can be healthy without looking like a steroid pumped mulligan
modération fer sure in all things, balance of brain,mind,body… to each is own preference though indeed :)

i like the smart funny witty types

It's very simple: on a very irrational, animalistic way we tend to be impressed with size. So some women tend to associate muscled man with virility.

What exactly is the appeal of big breasts on a woman?

Males (naturally) have a more muscular physique for various reasons and, historically, men have been the workers / warriors of most societies.
Artistic representations of men and women have predominantly re-enforced the idea of muscular men and curvy women.

Biologically, it is an indication that your prospective mate will be able to adequately feed your potential offspring.
In terms of Freudian psychology, it is related to repressed memories of breast feeding and maternal sexualization.

It's very simple: on a very irrational, animalistic way we tend to be impressed with size. So some women tend to associate muscled man with virility.

I don't know exactly...I guess they just look better to me lol

Thanx Rockiin69!

yes, what is the motive? what purpose does it serve? one can be healthy without looking like a steroid pumped mulligan
modération fer sure in all things, balance of brain,mind,body… to each is own preference though indeed :)

i like the smart funny witty types

Thanx Smoky!!!:)

i dislike the fact that for the most part it seems like guys who try to look jacked, do it to hook up with more shallow chicks, to intimidate/impress other guys, and to satisfy their ego.

lacks depth and functionality to me. but different strokes for different folks

Thank you, Mysterie (blushing.)