• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants So i'm using meth and....

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So ahead of time before any mod sets me on fire for this

DISCLAIMER- if you choose to continue reading you agree not to recreate anything i mention in this post aswell as not to use me as a form of reference and to rush to the fire extinguisher if i'm set on fire by any mods, ESPECIALLY if they smite me with extra hot holy fire.

looks like you've accepted the terms, good on you, alright in all seriousness..

so i hadnt enjoyed meth for a good 6 months because they rather export it than let me buy it all where i am, smh.

I'm not currently using crystal though. Hydrochloride pills that, you won't ever get because its a canadian only thing, sorry bout that they really are great too 😉

so they range from 125-250mg each depending if they know they can screw you or not, while i like to be screwed by ladies, my source is not, i know shitty luck right? Now i've been extensively using both 'crack' cocaine and amphetamine in relatively large quantities for a long time now, and i mean.... theyre great don't get me wrong, id trade the nearest thing to me of value for a few more right now, looks like the dealer's getting a new microwave.

but..... i don't know if its because i've been using such high doses of adderall or what, but meth seems to simply have very little difference other than needing less but thats just because the pills hold the equivilent of mg to a bunch of addy 30's so here's my issue, i mean i can get crystal but i don't find a huge difference aswell as these things tend to last just as well, but meth has felt different than when i wasn't eating and using stims like a stim monster, in the way that the only distinguishing factor from meth and addy FOR ME atleast is.... meth is less focused and abit more euphoric, thats about it, and i save from eating so many addys at a time buuuuuuuuut in terms of effects yeah i like the extra euphoria forsure. and saving on addy is a big plus but......... i remember there feeling a larger difference, and its me because my friend wouldn't shut the fuck up and kept telling me how great it was, and i just kept agreeing with 'yep its aight' have i fucked myself for hydrochloride meth? would crystal be the only way for me to re-live 'that' feeling i used to get where id feel extremey euphoric and just ready to 'go' until i smashed into an iceberg and sunk like a certain little boat?

i still get a good kick, but its not quite what it used to be, and they are quality, cept for the sample, which i bitched about so i got free meth, that was a bonus. soooo is crystal my only option for 'that' feeling from methamp now?

ALSO Q#2 am i the only one who mixes the two to feel a more 'complete' feeling? i wanted to state MIXING TWO STIMS IS DANGEROUS IF YOU ARE NOT ZONXX SO UNLESS YOU ARE ZONXX ......

Hmmm, this all sounds vaguely familiar. Oh right, my daily routine has been pretty similar. And I'll have you know that I have enjoyed delightful Canadian ice pills here on the American side on occasion.

I have recently had a quantity of methylphenidate tablets on hand. It blended in with my cocaine consumption in a way that I was typically not conscious of its activity. I was certainly awake and alert and all my friends tell me I was moving very rapidly. They didnt say it with awe and admiration so much as shock and revulsion. I dont remenber the mgs of the tablets but I had about 6 of them in a given day; 3 tabs am and 3 tabs pm.This was along with 1-2 grams of uncut coke per day.

While I have tried my best to incorporate meth into the mix, for a month I have only seen this product I suspect (after some research here) to be N-iso. And let me tell you, some of the undesirable effects have lasted more than 48 hours after consumption. I still canot urinate without discomfort and I'm going on 4 weeks of testicular torsion. I was convinced that my coke and mph tolerance was making it impossible to feel the meth euphoria, but I now know it was just bunk shit.

I do feel like tolerance is both a physical and mental experience, where my body needs a certain amount to engage and my mind needs a certain level of engagment before I feel a sense of satisfaction.