• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

So I'm confused about my sexuality

Find a woman that is willing to show you the ropes; somebody who isn't going to get offended if you don't want to continue with the experience, and somebody who you feel safe around.

Much <3 and remember: you can always PM me.

Ah, I more meant that, you may have bad experiences with guys too. Maybe he's a jerk or whatever. Bad experience sexually. So it's just the opposite gender.
I don't think you have anything to lose by just trying. It's all a learning experience :)

Which gender do you think about to push you over the edge to orgasm when you're masturbating? :)

Wow I seriously never thought I would be making this thread.
I've always identified as completely straight. Well, 'always' is a big word as I'm 19, but I've never really had any doubts about it. I've been vaguely attracted to women before (only a very select few though) but never for anything more than kissing. I've never fantasised about sleeping with a woman or anything. I've been having sex with boys/men since I was 15 and I never doubted that's what I liked until very recently.
Like these past few weeks I've realised I don't really feel safe with men. I feel completely objectified - and ironically enough, I've been seeing a guy lately who does everything but objectify me and for some reason that bothers me a lot as well. I'm just talking very generally, I mean this doesn't apply to every single man I've ever slept with but it's been a general trend this past year, except for a couple people.
On the other hand, I've been starting to see women differently. I've been noticing beautiful ones much more and wanting to be with someone gentle (yeah I know that's a massive cliché, but well). Somehow it feels like it would be better with women, or that, at the very least, I'd feel safer and in control. The control which is my specific problem with men.
To give a bit of context, I was raped (by a man) about 15 months ago. I don't mean to turn this into a pity thread AT ALL, but I think it's probably important to mention here. It did affect my behaviour when it comes to sex a lot, obviously, but I also shut about 99% of the memory out so I wasn't too damaged by it. However, I've recentlyl been tripping a lot and the memory and accompanying feelings have come back very strongly. It's since I've realised how I actually do feel about it that I've been having these doubts about men.
Sooo yeah...basically I'm just confused because I don't know if I'm just imagining being attracted to women simply cuz my past is making me nervous around men and well women are the other option, or if I might genuinely lean more towards the bi end. I would sleep with a woman to just kinda see how I feel about it but I'm afraid that if it turns out I'm not into it at all, it's really gonna go badly. I'm in a very fragile state atm so I'm a bit scared to take the risk.

This is all extremely confusing and strange to me because I've never doubted my attraction to men before so I have no idea how to deal with this new stuff. Any advice would be much appreciated <3
You know Pagey, I went out with a girl in our final years of high school. She had been sexually assaulted and was totes unsure to begin with. I ended up going out with her for 2 or so years, and watched her re-build herself bit-by-bit. It was tough, she went and saw a psychologist and I had to be careful with how I approached the situation re wanting to fuck. There were a couple of times we were fucking and she would just want to stop, so i had to be down with that. It taught me to be respectful of girls, and I have had a few similar relationships since. It's not uncommon.

Guys are not all the same. And Bi girls are fucking hawt; taking girls to gay clubs and watching them make out is always fun :)

Pagey, the impression left on me by this thread and your dialogue within it is one of guilt and/or fear.

There have been times when I have questioned my sexuality. Sexuality is a prolific individual character trait, as is gender. This is why, perhaps, the thought of being intimate with women instead of men stirs up confusion within you.

I believe another poster above said this (apologies, I can't remember the name), but my suggestion is to afford yourself the chance to feel loved, appreciated, and respected as you should be. And if all that wonder emits from a female... well, I suggest you embrace it.

Someone mentioned you were 19 years old? I had no idea you were so young, but 17-20 were the years of my life that I found myself sporadically pondering bisexuality. I believe that the consideration itself is part of growing up.

Good luck! <3

Pagey unless you're actually sexually attracted to women then you're not bisexual or lesbian. Also it sounds as though you're not lesbian since you are sexually attracted to men. Talk to a therapist, don't take drugs and don't take MDMA or other drugs instead of talking to somebody or dealing with your issues. Good luck.

Relationships with both men & women can make you feel vulnerable but to tell which way you lean, trust that vital instrument, your cock it wont lie.

Last edited: