• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc so. I'm actually experiencing dopamine depletion i think right now. anyone else think these are symptoms of such? *feel better, cheers*

How olds your mom?
Can’t imagine my mom wanting coke lol
Sounds like you got your hands full looking after her.
yep, she's 53 or 54. she only wants coke when i have it pretty much, but thats because i sit there in the livingroom with my coke box full and cooked rocks around the house drying up so i suppose when its everywhere its tempting

i've been at my mothers for the last 8 months, she had a full hip replacement, and 2 weeks ago had a Full knee replacement so i'm basically taking care of shit right now
she wants to have another knee replacement but i've sort of had it and both times ive had to giveup my pain meds and/or buy stuff off the street because she'd double or triple her opiate doses after surgery which really fucking pisses me off.

One day at a time.
That's what we do man... We take care of each other and help people through tough times. I doubt your mother enjoys being in this situation and she's probably extremely grateful that you're there to help her. You're doing the right thing and soon enough things will go back to normal for you. (y)

yep, she's 53 or 54. she only wants coke when i have it pretty much, but thats because i sit there in the livingroom with my coke box full and cooked rocks around the house drying up so i suppose when its everywhere its tempting
LOL what the hell

LOL what the hell
=p i don't let rocks dry infront of me because i have a tendency to knock them or knock the table and have em fall off the spoon or onto the floor, thus i set them on one of the two other tables, i do smoke alot of coke, probably more than i should really

sheesh... what else do you do? i have never tried smoking it, but then Again i won't touch the coke anywhere these days because its all shit. once you try the best clean and pure coke and feel that sensation, you'll never settle for anything else of lower quality... It was totally unexpected that I tried it because we happened to run into my friends' wall street friends that night and the dude asked me if i wanted to try a bump in the car on our way to some bar club in east village i think that's where we were.. Of course I want to try. 2 tiny key bumps lasted the entire night and then i was even able to fall asleep without having to take anything. glorious experience... until you try something like that, you don't know what you're missing. you'd never want to smoke it either. gosh my lids... wow.. shuting and i typed this whole post with 1 hand...

sheesh... what else do you do? i have never tried smoking it, but then Again i won't touch the coke anywhere these days because its all shit. once you try the best clean and pure coke and feel that sensation, you'll never settle for anything else of lower quality... It was totally unexpected that I tried it because we happened to run into my friends' wall street friends that night and the dude asked me if i wanted to try a bump in the car on our way to some bar club in east village i think that's where we were.. Of course I want to try. 2 tiny key bumps lasted the entire night and then i was even able to fall asleep without having to take anything. glorious experience... until you try something like that, you don't know what you're missing. you'd never want to smoke it either. gosh my lids... wow.. shuting and i typed this whole post with 1 hand...
ah, i have 3 sources for coke and anywhere else i see it it looks like garbage, id also never buy anything other than rocks i also smell the coke before i buy it if its not from my main source, but what else do i do... drug wise? lol it should be What don't i do.

It was totally unexpected that I tried it because we happened to run into my friends' wall street friends that night and the dude asked me if i wanted to try a bump in the car on our way to some bar club in east village i think that's where we were.. Of course I want to try. 2 tiny key bumps lasted the entire night and then i was even able to fall asleep without having to take anything. glorious experience... until you try something like that, you don't know what you're missing. you'd never want to smoke it either. gosh my lids... wow.. shuting and i typed this whole post with 1 hand...

I remember this scene from American Psycho