• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

So I'm about 8 hours in on a 400ug trip and was wondering...

Vexanize

Bluelighter
I was wondering if smoking some gelato would somehow recreate the peak of my trip or at least make me feel that "trippy" head space again

Yep. Always a reliable way to bring the trip back during the later stages. It probably won't feel as intense as the peak, but it will kick it up a notch.

Absolutely will but space out your hits because sometimes if you overdue the Weed it can cause some anxiety during the trip. But this will deff help bring the Swirlyness back, let us know how it turned out okay :)

Weed definitely amplifies LSD. More than mushrooms or other "classical" psychs, for whatever reason. The synergy between cannabis and acid is profound.

To answer OP, probably not. But probably yes.

LSD has this interesting 'tolerance break'; when it comes to visuals / effects.

Meaning, let's say, You take some LSD and enjoy the visuals / effects... then You come down...
It has been around 5-7 hours after taking the first dose and You want the visuals / effects to come back.
From My own experience, smoking any form of Cannabis or Marijuana will not really bring back peaking visuals.
Not only though, the Cannabis does tap one into a deeper state of consciousness that honestly not a lot of people enjoy.
It could create more visuals [but not like peaking visuals] if You have taken a dose higher than 250 micrograms.

I enjoy it, thoroughly.

To answer OP, probably not. But probably yes.

LSD has this interesting 'tolerance break'; when it comes to visuals / effects.

Meaning, let's say, You take some LSD and enjoy the visuals / effects... then You come down...
It has been around 5-7 hours after taking the first dose and You want the visuals / effects to come back.
From My own experience, smoking any form of Cannabis or Marijuana will not really bring back peaking visuals.
Not only though, the Cannabis does tap one into a deeper state of consciousness that honestly not a lot of people enjoy.
It could create more visuals [but not like peaking visuals] if You have taken a dose higher than 250 micrograms.

I enjoy it, thoroughly.
Hey mate. Hope you are good. Once again I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings in the past by being critical of your posting manner and activities here.

Just wanted to say hey it's really refreshing and pleasing to see you consistently making far more accurate and useful posts and comments, and finally it would appear sharing your experience and knowledge for others benefit.

What you say above makes perfect sense. Of course, using weed ON the peak really does intensify the acid and also the sheer mania. Not for everyobe though can ve intense.