• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

So I quit smoking by accident.

When I was in Tenerife I had amazing camel blueberry cigarettes, they were amazing. Do they have them in US?

No idea, I haven't been to the US since 2013. I'm Canadian.

yo, did you legit reckon Toronto was in the US? That's offensive to us, just so you know. :LOL:

I don't think so. We DO have some weird pop flavour Camel darts here but I don't know the extent of what flavours they do have and I've never had them.

I've only smoked Belmonts, Benson + Hedges, Rothmans, Export A, Dunhill, Gauloises, Davidoff, and Lucky Strike...which aren't sold here, I had those in the US.

Yeah lucky strike had them too in blueberry. I had double click ones in Croatia last year too but it was just strong menthol. They were nice. God I miss smoking now. Hahah

Yeah lucky strike had them too in blueberry. I had double click ones in Croatia last year too but it was just strong menthol. They were nice. God I miss smoking now. Hahah

Yeah, can't say I don't miss it at times. I really liked smoking. I still think it's great. It was just time for me to give it up. Can't smoke forever.

I genuinely think it's great for young people and if I went back in time or lived another life, I'd smoke in my 20s again for sure.

Haha i didn’t even look at your profile to see where you were from. Sorry. I have some good Canadian friends I travelled aus with. They were awesome, we still keep in touch.

Where are they from?

Yeah, don't do it.....it's like calling an Irishman English. Just....no.

Where are they from?

Yeah, don't do it.....it's like calling an Irishman English. Just....no.
Oh god don’t worry I get it! I wouldn’t dream of insulting Canadians by calling them American. They were from Toronto also! I’m going to visit them in 2021 because it’s the 15 yr anniversary of us travelling. Cant wait because Canada was always one of my top travel destination visits.

Oh, nice! Bug them to take you to the Georgian Bay coast....somewhere like Killarney (since you're Irish, but also because it's beautiful there).
And make sure you go to the Toronto Islands. Wards Island Beach, trust me.

Toronto is a bit of an ugly city, but there are real gems here and I'm sure you'll have a great time. The place is overloaded with bars and restaurants.
You may even run into some of the mass of young Irish folk who have come here to work in the last 5-6 years. There was an influx around 2013.

Yeah, can't say I don't miss it at times. I really liked smoking. I still think it's great. It was just time for me to give it up. Can't smoke forever.

I genuinely think it's great for young people and if I went back in time or lived another life, I'd smoke in my 20s again for sure.

Why do you think it;s great for young people?

Honestly cannot think of a single positive - for me its a completely shit way of taking a completely shit and totally useless drug.

People say stuff like "it relaxes me" and yeah...it does....but only cos a smoke returns you baseline and stops the withdrawal.

Do they even know you exist? :ROFLMAO:

😂

Well, when I was in Detroit in 2007, we tried going to a cheque cashing place because here in Canada they all do foreign exchange and we needed to exchange our dollars for theirs and at two seperate locations we were asked what is a Canadian dollar.

In Detroit. Which is on the border, across a river from Windsor, Ontario.

So, I guess not. 😅

Why do you think it;s great for young people?

Honestly cannot think of a single positive - for me its a completely shit way of taking a completely shit and totally useless drug.

People say stuff like "it relaxes me" and yeah...it does....but only cos a smoke returns you baseline and stops the withdrawal.

I enjoyed the act. I really enjoyed it with a drink. And I found it enhanced the experience of MDMA or cocaine....and would even have a smoke right after snorting a line of meth back when I did that shit and found that a great enhancement.

I do agree it's a pretty lame drug, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it.