Greenlighter
Phenermime 38mg (amphetamines)

7 pills of ativan 1mg

Marijuana (vaped) sour d.

Edible 175mg THC

2 90mg Naproxen

1 200mg caffeine pill

What should I expect?

well from exp benzos dull most drugs so you'd likely be heavily sedated or 'chill' until you KO. the caffeine, diet pills and your benzo tolerance would likely keep you awake longer but you should be pretty chilled regardless of what happens.

unless you're accustomed to taking all of that ativan. then you'd probably just feel strangely high until the cannabinoid's knock you out or the uppers wear off.

lol you take 5 different substances at once without knowing how they interact together?

I suggest asking the questions before taking them, now its too late. Fortunately they're no particularly dangerous interactions between those drugs (except for phentermine and caffeine but you'll be fine).

Phentermine and caffeine aren't really recreational though, they act mostly on the peripheral nervous system. Neither is naproxen, thats just an anti-inflammatory

If you're going to be an idiot and mix a bunch of drugs, at least don't post it on a harm reduction thread of all places. It's very dangerous to mix uppers and downers.

I would say expect to feel pretty good for a bit, black out, do a bunch of stupid shit, fall asleep and not remember any of it, wake up feeling terrible.

I would say expect to feel pretty good for a bit, black out, do a bunch of stupid shit, fall asleep and not remember any of it, wake up feeling terrible.

ohhhhh, I think he'll remember it jusssssssst fine.

I've never really known Ativan to black out my memory before. Granted, haven't had much experience with that benzo', but I was prescribed it for a short time on my road to more potent ones.

Yeah that's more experience than I've had so I'll take your word for it. I was going mostly off my experience with xans and coke.

Surely some chest tension would be expected though..?

maf', with that kind of combo in those kinds of doses I would expect all kinds of unexpected shit to start happening, especially if you're not used to the drugs as the OP seems to be.

Most importantly (in terms of buzzkills), I'd watch out for hiccups. That shit hits me every time when I over-do it with benzo's (opiates, too, but we're not talking opiates here, sooo...) Hiccups are so fucking annoying, dude. :X

OK so it was actually pretty great.
The high doses of thc brought a nice stoney, pshycadelic feel.
The caffeine and penterrmine kept me alert and awake
The ativan gave me no paranoia and enhanced the thc.
Naproxen took away the headache from the high dose of weed.

Overall it was like pure euphoria.
Forgot most of it.

I did end up going to wall mart .

^ lol who knows what happened at walmart... :D I'm glad that you didn't end up being hurt or jailed or something. 175mg THC + 7mg Lorazepam sounds like a perfect trainwreck combo of inappropiateness.. ;)

These threads are becoming more off more frequently these days...why would you add the 7 ativan in the mix. Is it just me or is reading this combo annoying. Plus you phrase it 'I just took thia what should I expect' your gonna get a mix of all the highs and probobly should of saved the lorazepams because this mix is over do it unless you have a rediculously high tolerance to general intoxication. This is suppose to be a harm reduction site...I love the fact we can't discuss different drug manufactures but we can close to enable and influence this type of behavior. Nuff said

These threads are becoming more off more frequently these days...why would you add the 7 ativan in the mix. Is it just me or is reading this combo annoying. Plus you phrase it 'I just took thia what should I expect' your gonna get a mix of all the highs and probobly should of saved the lorazepams because this mix is over do it unless you have a rediculously high tolerance to general intoxication. This is suppose to be a harm reduction site...I love the fact we can't discuss different drug manufactures but we can close to enable and influence this type of behavior. Nuff said

Note for future:

Don't take these kinds of threads seriously. The second you do, you've already lost.

maf', with that kind of combo in those kinds of doses I would expect all kinds of unexpected shit to start happening, especially if you're not used to the drugs as the OP seems to be.

Most importantly (in terms of buzzkills), I'd watch out for hiccups. That shit hits me every time when I over-do it with benzo's (opiates, too, but we're not talking opiates here, sooo...) Hiccups are so fucking annoying, dude. :X

Man I thought I was the only one. When I used to smoke cigarettes I would notice smoking cigarettes would trigger hiccups sometimes. Shit would not go away for hours.

but ya, sounds like OP blacked out as expected lol

Man I thought I was the only one. When I used to smoke cigarettes I would notice smoking cigarettes would trigger hiccups sometimes. Shit would not go away for hours.

but ya, sounds like OP blacked out as expected lol

Happens to me when I take a huge gulp of whatever I happen to be drinking.

I think there's a muscle in the throat/around the esophagus (for all I know, it could be the esophagus) that relaxes more than it would prefer when I'm on a pill-binge. It's cool right up until the second I over-stress it, like with a larger-than-usual drag from a cigarette or a huge swig of soda or beer.

It's weird, I can usually tell the moment I triggered some hiccups when I'm pilled out. It's like a strange pulling feeling going straight down the right side of my throat as my drink's going down, and then once my mouth is closed again it feels like something pops back into place... Kind of like a rope pulled taut and then suddenly released.

It doesn't hurt but I always get mad at myself when I feel that happening, because fuck a hiccup. :!

[edit: but double-fuck a hiccup that hits as you're taking a pull off a cigarette/joint/bong/whatever. That shit fucking hurts, you guys.]