• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

So I have some gabapentin

This is way too vague to be considered potential for Basic Drug Discussion. You're looking for anxiolysis and the dosage use for this indication is going to vary exponentially. The reason why this thread is now two pages long is because it is fixing to become a semi-random self-diagnosis nonsense. The user in question should simply consult with dosages commonly prescribed for this purpose and then proceed from that starting point. I'm going to close this unless anyone has a better idea. It's way too much brainpower occupying too simple of a subject.

Keif Richards, I've already eschewed therapeutic use so I only updated this to provide a trip report for the recreational doses I tried. Am I getting the impression that this has no value?

Not at all my friend. I most definitely would never imply that anything that you contribute here in the forums has no value, it's just that, we here are specifically a Harm Reduction forum and the constant updates of your different experiences do not constitute Harm Reduction discourse. As a matter of fact though my friend, if you would like to find a place in which your continued and varying experiences with Gabapentin would be appreciated, would be in a nice little place we have here on Bluelight called "Trip Reports".

I know what you might be thinking, but Trip Reports as a sub-forum is not simply a place for discussion of experiences with psychedelic drugs, it's for discussion of experiences with all manner of psychoactive substances. So, you would like a place where you can tell everyone all about your different experiences with different dosages of Gabapentin, there is a place to do it. It's also not necessarily a Harm Reduction item of priority, as Gabapentinoids are comparatively very safe drugs.