• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

So i got a couple mollys..

AgentEran

Greenlighter
Ive been rolling since the late 90s, but this will be my second time ever eating a molly. The first experience was clouded bc when i ate it i was rolling already. There kinda small. Im excited yet sketched at the same time bc well you know.. im not trying to get piped or have some fuckin RC..

Should i pass?? i mean i dont have a kit, and am pretty noob when it comes to molly..

Get a kit if you don't has one

I mean I get that thats the only way to be certain.. Im looking to see if ppl have experience with molly being pipe or RC?? Generally when I read around, ppl reference molly like its safer than pressies. Again I realize that theres no certain way of knowing outside of reagent or mc/gs, but is it common for molly to be adulterated?

Molly usually is the safer option, however there are many more areas having fake molly being passed as the real think especially in FL...Some here in MN is being passed off apparently also.

Edata has had a few capsules test for bk-mdma, 5-meo, and procaine...so if I could I would hold off until you could test it.

So we ate them.. and they were pretty damn good. Very clean, no meth nor caffeine but only abt 50 - 60mgs. I enjoyed it very much.. classic MDMA like the back in the day. Imma go grab some more on account that I cant seem to find any verified pressies.

Thanks for the advise!