• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants So I found out that adderall I purchased tested positive for MBP??

This is the problem with the drug trade today.

You aren't taking normal drugs.

You're taking fucked up, insane chemically altered research chemicals with who knows what long term and short term side effects.

I know for a fact the "meth" I got off the DW was indeed not meth. It was something way more fucked up. Because that shit fucked me up real good. In a horrible way.
I don't mean to derail the original topic, but I'm very curious if you found out what was sent to you and what it looked like. How would u describe the effects?

I don't mean to derail the original topic, but I'm very curious if you found out what was sent to you and what it looked like. How would u describe the effects?

I mean my stimulant tolerance is high naturally. I can take 300 mg of amp paste that’s 70% pure. I’ve done it.

100 mg of the shit kept me awake for 5-6 days. Is that even possible on meth? I was even drinking and taking benzos day 4-5 trying to induce sleep
And couldn’t. Could it really affect me
That long? One dose without a redose? Orally even

I mean my stimulant tolerance is high naturally. I can take 300 mg of amp paste that’s 70% pure. I’ve done it.

100 mg of the shit kept me awake for 5-6 days. Is that even possible on meth? I was even drinking and taking benzos day 4-5 trying to induce sleep
I have always found amp paste (which we call ‘speed’ or ‘goey’ here) to do a way better job at keeping me awake than meth does. It is more body activating and has me running around town doing a million things. Also teeth grinding, tongue chewing and talking a million miles an hour. The most I’ve stayed awake on it without even a little lie down was 5 days. That was probably 1/2 to 3/4 for a gram when I around 20. Meth keeps me awake but not in that hyper stimulated state. It’s more mental stimulation than physical. On average it’s difficult for me to stay awake on meth longer than 2 days. Part of it is different chemical properties, part of it tolerance from over-use. However, I have seen plenty of newer users of meth stay awake 5 days or longer and every time be in psychosis by that stage.

Managing stims is a long learning process. You probably need a bout of psychosis, the loss of all your worldly possessions, and at least one thorough rehab before you get the skills to function nearly normally on them. Then they’re great!

I have always found amp paste (which we call ‘speed’ or ‘goey’ here) to do a way better job at keeping me awake than meth does. It is more body activating and has me running around town doing a million things. Also teeth grinding, tongue chewing and talking a million miles an hour. The most I’ve stayed awake on it without even a little lie down was 5 days. That was probably 1/2 to 3/4 for a gram when I around 20. Meth keeps me awake but not in that hyper stimulated state. It’s more mental stimulation than physical. On average it’s difficult for me to stay awake on meth longer than 2 days. Part of it is different chemical properties, part of it tolerance from over-use. However, I have seen plenty of newer users of meth stay awake 5 days or longer and every time be in psychosis by that stage.

Managing stims is a long learning process. You probably need a bout of psychosis, the loss of all your worldly possessions, and at least one thorough rehab before you get the skills to function nearly normally on them. Then they’re great!

I think you're right I just cant handle it. I can handle amp paste great loved it. but wow meth, or whatever that was.

100% right every time I Used i was entering a psychosis by the time i got sleep.

I think you're right I just cant handle it. I can handle amp paste great loved it. but wow meth, or whatever that was.

100% right every time I Used i was entering a psychosis by the time i got sleep.
Yep. The experience of meth when you start using it and the experience of it after a few years are entirely different. It’s in that first period that most people strike serious problems. Personally I’d never recommend anybody start on it.

oh! its still in the mail. supposedly tomorrow night, we'll see. still trying to figure out what would it be if it wasn't meth... i'm trying to learn rcs so i know what the cheap ones are to look out for lol

oh! its still in the mail. supposedly tomorrow night, we'll see. still trying to figure out what would it be if it wasn't meth... i'm trying to learn rcs so i know what the cheap ones are to look out for lol
My bad, my comment was directed @OpiateKiller i should've clarified better. 😅 Interested in yours too though.

makes a lot more sense now

yeah 90% of the adderall on the dark net is definitely various stim RCs...

sorry if that was a surprise

you can find real adderall but be prepared to spend about $1 per mg.... or $10-$30/pill

you can buy good meth a lot cheaper than that.... just a tip (maybe not a good one?)

you can talk about everything on this forum except for the specific vendor and/or the price you paid...
Where do y’all go to find it to buy it? Yeah I had a bad experiece on the black web. Any suggestions ?

How do you get it ? Every time I used black web it was a scam and I lost money like the idiot I am lol

I know one vendor that always sells real ones, and yep you're in the ball park price wise, vyvanse is even more, which is why i barely buy the real stuff. awhile ago on the adderall forum on dread i was talking with people about the price, if anyone knew anyone cheaper, and then i learned about presses, got some recommendations about some vendors, etc and here we are. and yes, the whole meth thing, i should just make my own... i like the meth presses better than the pharma pills tbh. the meth world sounds scary. i know how to weigh stuff, capsules, all that, i've read about it a million times, but for some reason i'm scared to just make that jump.
Always trying to find that vendor. What is this site dread you mention as I don't want to break any rules here being new?

Always trying to find that vendor. What is this site dread you mention as I don't want to break any rules here being new?
It’s basically the Reddit of the dark web. They have other forums too, I’ve never been on them.