• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants So I found out that adderall I purchased tested positive for MBP??

Kara7490

Bluelighter
Yes I am a pressed adderall loving pill billy, which I know is meth but we can discuss why I just don't go straight to the source in another thread lol. But the title... has anyone heard that abbreviation? the closest I found was MBDP, which is pentylone, which is not good. Is it something obvious, or even not illicit? I'm just looking for any clues here...

I've had tons of adderall prescriptions. Also done tons of fake adderall. Kinda hard to tell at first (if they're good) but I notice that tolerance kicks in MUCH faster with the fake RCs.

...not saying much just my 2 cents tho

This is the problem with the drug trade today.

You aren't taking normal drugs.

You're taking fucked up, insane chemically altered research chemicals with who knows what long term and short term side effects.

I know for a fact the "meth" I got off the DW was indeed not meth. It was something way more fucked up. Because that shit fucked me up real good. In a horrible way.

I know for a fact the "meth" I got off the DW was indeed not meth. It was something way more fucked up. Because that shit fucked me up real good. In a horrible way.

I've never had bad meth off the DNM, but on the same token I assume MOST of the adderall on the DNM is RCs...

Xanax and Adderall are BY FAR 2 of the most faked drugs out there. It's INSANE how much fake xanax and adderall is out there. Because that's what teenagers want (and they don't know any better or how to detect fake drugs...).............. supply/demand

What test did you use? Could you please show us the results here?
Oh sorry I worded that poorly. I did not do the test, or see the results, so actually now you're making me realize how much consideration i should give it. but anyways, my normal go-to is on vacation, so i thought id try this one for a few until i can get what i usually get. after i purchased, paid, then a little later went to go check on the status, and noticed on a new review it said that. reviewer just said 'tested product, showed mpb." so i'm googling mbp, and all that comes up is male pattern baldness. I tried asking the RC sub on reddit and apparently that's not allowed to ask so it got taken down. looking at psychonaut wiki I found MBDP,/pentylone. so that's the only idea i have that it could be.

yes, i agree with all of the above. all these damn rcs, or bath salts or analogs whatever, where do they even come from... but the ironic thing is, there seems to be a sort of 'elitism' in reddit and discord for all of the people who do the rcs, maybe it's because their posts sound like they came from an organic chemistry or neurology textbook or something. same with the hardcore nootropic people lol. sorry no offense to you rc and nootropic people.

so i thought id try this one for a few until i can get what i usually get. after i purchased, paid, went to go check on the status, i saw a new review that the buyer tested it, and it was mbp. after i bought it i went to go check on the status and noticed on a new review it said that.

...you are trying to order adderall online in the USA with no script and assume it's going to be anything except RC's?

if you are buying adderall online I can almost guarantee you're getting ripped off. Surprised they sent you ANYTHING at all.

Am I confused or reading this wrong? No offense.... just confused?

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE DARK NET???? most of the adderall on the dark net is fake!!!! FYI

Please don't trust people on the dark net.... it's not EBAY

Last edited:
there seems to be a sort of 'elitism' in reddit and discord for all of the people who do the rcs, maybe it's because their posts sound like they came from an organic chemistry or neurology textbook or something. same with the hardcore nootropic people lol. sorry no offense to you rc and nootropic people.

because it's still borderline illegal and attracts unwanted attention, and also requires some certain level of intelligence, drug smarts and safety for you to use them properly.

They aren't just assholes... it's like talking about anything else that is illegal. Nobody is going to hold your hand.

BL will help you, if you can explain more. Nobody here will judge you.

We have a test called EZ-Test in Australia. Less than $20 a shot for a Marquis type reagent test. When I’ve used that and it instantly turns the correct colour for methamphetamine the stuff positively blew my socks off.

I would always test deals from a new batch. But not every single gram after that Luckily my supplier tells me when it’s a new batch. In fact when she saw me test her stuff she asked me to buy her a dozen tests to test what she was getting.

...you are trying to order adderall online in the USA with no script and assume it's going to be anything except RC's?

if you are buying adderall online I can almost guarantee you're getting ripped off. Surprised they sent you ANYTHING at all.

Am I confused or reading this wrong? No offense.... just confused?

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE DARK NET???? most of the adderall on the dark net is fake!!!! FYI

Please don't trust people on the dark net.... it's not EBAY
This is what I'm told every single time i mention adderall off the dark net. I know it's not real. I've known that for awhile. I thought we weren't allowed to talk about it so that's why I was being vague or confusing. I'm used to reviews always saying meth. which i'm fine with. this was the first time i saw mbp and was just asking if anyone knew what it was. and honestly it sounds a little judgmental and i shouldn't have even asked i think.

This is what I'm told every single time i mention adderall off the dark net. I know it's not real. I've known that for awhile. I thought we weren't allowed to talk about it so that's why I was being vague or confusing. I'm used to reviews always saying meth. which i'm fine with. this was the first time i saw mbp and was just asking if anyone knew what it was. and honestly it sounds a little judgmental and i shouldn't have even asked i think.

makes a lot more sense now

yeah 90% of the adderall on the dark net is definitely various stim RCs...

sorry if that was a surprise

you can find real adderall but be prepared to spend about $1 per mg.... or $10-$30/pill

you can buy good meth a lot cheaper than that.... just a tip (maybe not a good one?)

you can talk about everything on this forum except for the specific vendor and/or the price you paid...

We have a test called EZ-Test in Australia. Less than $20 a shot for a Marquis type reagent test. When I’ve used that and it instantly turns the correct colour for methamphetamine the stuff positively blew my socks off.

I would always test deals from a new batch. But not every single gram after that Luckily my supplier tells me when it’s a new batch. In fact when she saw me test her stuff she asked me to buy her a dozen tests to test what she was getting.

I love reagent testing. I'm such a nerd. I get my mask and my gloves and everything, my notebook. so it's just called EZ-test? is it different than like, the reagents you see at dancesafe?

I love reagent testing. I'm such a nerd. I get my mask and my gloves and everything, my notebook. so it's just called EZ-test? is it different than like, the reagents you see at dancesafe?

same thing

there are several reagent tests but there are 3 main ones which generally cover every drug

Yet even these tests are not fool proof.... it's a way to be about 95% sure you're using the right drug. They are not 100%, only a very good educated guess.

makes a lot more sense now

yeah 90% of the adderall on the dark net is definitely various stim RCs...

sorry if that was a surprise

you can find real adderall but be prepared to spend about $1 per mg.... or $10-$30/pill

you can buy good meth a lot cheaper than that.... just a tip (maybe not a good one?)

you can talk about everything on this forum except for the specific vendor and/or the price you paid...

I know one vendor that always sells real ones, and yep you're in the ball park price wise, vyvanse is even more, which is why i barely buy the real stuff. awhile ago on the adderall forum on dread i was talking with people about the price, if anyone knew anyone cheaper, and then i learned about presses, got some recommendations about some vendors, etc and here we are. and yes, the whole meth thing, i should just make my own... i like the meth presses better than the pharma pills tbh. the meth world sounds scary. i know how to weigh stuff, capsules, all that, i've read about it a million times, but for some reason i'm scared to just make that jump.

same thing

there are several reagent tests but there are 3 main ones which generally cover every drug

Yet even these tests are not fool proof.... it's a way to be about 95% sure you're using the right drug. They are not 100%, only a very good educated gu

sorry switching topics so tolerance is built up quicker with all this rc bullshit?

sorry switching topics so tolerance is built up quicker with all this rc bullshit?

in my experience, yes.... only speaking for an unknown stim RC, though. I don't know. There are many. Complicated.

The fake addies I would buy IRL (not off the dark net) were almost identical to adderall at first but after 2-3 days I couldn't get high off them anymore. (and trust me I've had probably 10 scripts to adderall in my life, I know how adderall acts)

I don't know what they were.

I've never tried to buy adderall off the dark net. I just know they are all fake. Trust me on that. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Things like adderall and xanax are 95% fake on the dark net. The real shit sells out quick and is VERY expensive.

Better off buying meth if you don't want to get ripped off.

I would tell you some legit adderall vendors (well, JK I won't break rules).... but are you really willing to spend $1 per milligram of adderall???? You are better off spending the money to find finding a psych that will prescribe you.

oxycodone goes for $1 per mg.... and you're talking about hardcore heroin addicts basically.......... think about it

supply and demand basics

Last edited:
in my experience, yes.... only speaking for an unknown stim RC, though. I don't know. There are many. Complicated.

The fake addies I would buy IRL (not off the dark net) were almost identical to adderall at first but after 2-3 days I couldn't get high off them anymore. (and trust me I've had probably 10 scripts to adderall in my life, I know how adderall acts)

I don't know what they were.

I've never tried to buy adderall off the dark net. I just know they are all fake. Trust me on that. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Things like adderall and xanax are 95% fake on the dark net. The real shit sells out quick and is VERY expensive.

Better off buying meth if you don't want to get ripped off.

I would tell you some legit adderall vendors (well, JK I won't break rules).... but are you really willing to spend $1 per milligram of adderall???? You are better off spending the money to find finding a psych that will prescribe you.

oxycodone goes for $1 per mg.... and you're talking about hardcore heroin addicts basically.......... think about it

supply and demand basics
why i went to presses. i didn't want to spent $1/mg. And yes the one vendor that has real ones only has like 5 every few months. wow someone really hates the darknet huh

wow someone really hates the darknet huh
Darknet is great.

People LOVE adderall. Even non-druggies LOVE adderall. Demand is HUGE. Supply is limited. Basic economics here.

There is much MUCH more meth on the market compared to adderall. So it's cheaper. Meth is much less commonly faked.

I am NOT suggesting you switch to meth. Not AT ALL. Please don't.

Just please realize that the dark net is not your friend. Don't trust positive reviews on the dark net either.... it's the wild west. Anybody can say, sell and/or do anything. Likewise you can buy "anything". Never trust it, though. Ever.

Always test after you buy. Never trust ANY drug dealers from whatever source.

that's what i do. i test every single order. i don't exactly have anyone local, so what else do i do. and the demand for adderall is ridiculous, and its ridiculous the prices that some vendors charge for presses too...

and i love your signature, or quote, whatever it's called here lol. the one friend that knows i do this told me i can't live my life "anesthetized" and showed me a picture of some protestors fighting and said "this is what happens when you become anesthetized". yes i was confused too with that whole comment. i wouldn't exactly call myself anesthetized, but what do I know.

The Darknet trick I fell for when I first started using it was to go for the free or negligible cost sampler point of coke or meth and then assume the grams they sold were exactly the same stuff. Seems very naive now. But samplers are uncut and whole grams are cut to death.

The Darknet trick I fell for when I first started using it was to go for the free or negligible cost sampler point of coke or meth and then assume the grams they sold were exactly the same stuff. Seems very naive now. But samplers are uncut and whole grams are cut to death.
i think everyone is naive to some degree when they get on there. it took me weeks just to learn all of the cyber security stuff.