PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

So how legal exactly is 1p-LSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusJD9999

Bluelighter
Title says it all. What do you think? I looked in to it but am sketched out about buying it. Also what is it like in comparison to LSD

DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION it's either legal, or it isn't. Honestly I believe that this is the kind of question you should go about seeking the correct answer for yourself.

Personally, I wouldn't go advising someone a particular substance is legal. What happens when it turns out I was wrong, and some poor bugger winds up incarcerated?

You'll get a more definitive answer if you specify your country....but imo, this isn't really a HR question....and the only answer that is still in line with harm reduction in some way is: "It's safest to assume it's not legal"

Illegal in Denmark, Switzerland, soon in Sweden.

Likely illegal in the Arab world as well as Turkey. Same for Aus/NZ.

More practically...if a cop catches you with blotter paper he's going to do a test on it, that would prolly show 10 as LSD to him, and then you have problems. The illegal/legal question is only important if you get caught and if you have lawyer money - a lot of it.
That being said, having a small personal amount sent to you is pretty low risk of getting caught - provided you are responsible-ish with the product.

i believe it is illegal in the us, just because i think all of my friends would be buying it online if it was legal

Technically legal to possess, illegal to consume, or to sell to be consumed in the US

In the line of GG's post: yeah I do believe it matters a whole lot under what circumstances it becomes a legal matter.

If you order a little bit for yourself and nothing else happens, they couldn't even confirm lyserg with Ehrlich's and doubt they would bother with serious prosecution..

But if you get someone killed, they would try to pin you on the analogue law and you would have few people supporting you.

In some countries like mine 1P is illegal because "amides" of lysergic acid are mentioned and the 1P group is an amide. Kind of an accident that they worded it like that, possibly.

^ wouldn't it be rather an amide of propionic acid ;)

but, since 1P-LSD, AL-LAD, etc are all "amides of lysergic acid", they'll be illegal in some locations with analogue laws.

Yes, but that seems too semantic to test IMO, even though I'd say that a chemist would technically agree ^

And no, AL-LAD is not an amide of lysergic acid, lysergic acid has a 6-methyl.

How risky would buying like 4 or 5 hits be in U.S.?

If it's sent in a normal business-size or Priority Mail envelope, it's highly unlikely it will attract the attention of the USPS. They process tons of mail every day.

If it's sent in a normal business-size or Priority Mail envelope, it's highly unlikely it will attract the attention of the USPS. They process tons of mail every day.

You might be right. I'm still probably not even going to risk looking into one hit even.

More practically...if a cop catches you with blotter paper he's going to do a test on it, that would prolly show 10 as LSD to him, and then you have problems. The illegal/legal question is only important if you get caught and if you have lawyer money - a lot of it.That being said, having a small personal amount sent to you is pretty low risk of getting caught - provided you are responsible-ish with the product.
depends where you live, in some places it would get confiscated and your personal data recorded, sent to forensics for analysis... if it turns out to be something legal nothing happens (in theory you should get anything that remains back, but unless you have a large amount they'll try to make that to hard to be practical)

I think this thread has about run its course :) hopefully any questions have been answered by now...we don't really like to encourage too much discussion on what's legal and what's not. Enough already goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.