• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

So, how far have you gone to get your canna-fix?

feedtheSoul

Bluelighter
I just drove up to my friends house to return her grinder and get a joint she saved for me, even though I'm very sick right now and shouldn't have even been driving. On the way home, I had to pull over as my vision started going black. Parked my car and nearly passed out right there. Had to get my boyfriend to pick me up and practically nurse me in my car while I started having a panic attack. Probably worst one I've ever had. (can anyone say lyrica withdrawl?!) An hour later I managed to drive home, and now I'm shmoking.

I'm only allowed to smoke outside. But tonight rain is violently falling, tons of thunder, some lightnigh My umbrellas broken and I'm completely soaked and shivering, but I've waited ALL day for this joint, guys! :sus:

What is that smiley face by the way..? ^^
I dunno what it is, but I like it.

Although I don't agree with it, when I was way younger I asked my dad who's in the military to wire me money for a bus pass to get to and from college, when I didn't have a car. I had gone three days without bud and my anxiety was off the wall; he sent me enough to get an eighth and I was really happy. I would have to walk fifteen minutes to a windy ass bridge though, at the time my mom didn't agree with my weed habit.

Every source of money I got, I spent on weed. I found $100 in my house one time, thought I hit the jackpot, spent it all on bud, it turned out to be my sister's money. Haha!

Nothing will beat the time that I walked up to the grocery store with a bag full of change to exchange at the Coinstar for weed, though..

Hey, unless your bag of change was enormous you're not the only one who's used coinstar money on weed lol.

Travelling for hours and hours to different towns / cities just to pick up some weed...desperate times.

Going into the local ghetto where it was sold openly yet you'd most likely get robbed by kids on your way out.

Standing outside in the freezing cold waiting for dealers for hours who only show when you threaten to leave.

Hey, unless your bag of change was enormous you're not the only one who's used coinstar money on weed lol.

Lmfao! Well, I definitely sat on my floor counting out a few hundred pennies to add to my mound of silver.. I want to say I ended up exchanging over $30 in coins that day.

Sucks that they take out their little percentage. I could've gotten a bit more. ;)

I've smoked very old weed (6+ months in a sealed container) that got the job done, but tasted like crap and was really harsh. Worse is smoking pipe resin, which I haven't had to resort to in well over a year but I would do in a pinch. Lately I've been dabbing almost exclusively, so when I run low I've been known to scrape reclaim from my dab rig or healthstone.

One time when I was MUCH younger, around 14, me and a close friend had no weed and were wanting to smoke really bad. He was talking about how his dad used to smoke when he was younger, and that he had a pipe hidden in the closet. So, we pulled out this old cigar box where the pipe was, and there was this GIANT bag of ancient seeds with little bits of shake in it. Desperate for a smoke, we each dumped out a pile and started sifting, eventually ending up with just over two ounces of ancient, disgusting pot. It still tasted vaguely of weed, but mostly like burning leaves with a burnt corn husk taste, leading us to call it the "corn weed". Regardless of the crappy taste and lack of high, we smoked every last bit of that two ounces of corn weed and my friend even took resin hits off the ancient pipe, which seemed to give way more effect than the corn weed, which gave none other than a headache. Ah to be young and dumb!

-CTdopeLove

Last edited:
Farthest I've ever gone to get some reefer....

Probably 15 miles, and that's only when my town's bone-dry. If I didn't have the money, I either got a front or didn't smoke....

Pharmaceuticals, though? I've done some fucked up shit in the name of opiates and benzodiazepines.

I've driven 60 minutes to buy weight a few times.

Then I moved across the country to get legal medicinal access.

Drove 50 minutes in the freezing cold EACH way on a scooter to get small amounts of weed. Biking 7 miles to "downtown" to pick up some bud. I went a bit over an hour to get some Vicodin for my friend and I only got like 3 outa the whole deal for my time\gas.

metaphorically speaking: I save my pipe ashes and resin in a pill bottle for dry spells. I smoke every day for medicinal reasons, but it's expensive and I'm on very limited disability, so I frequently end up running out before I can afford to get more. :(

Pipe poop tastes and looks and smells disgusting, but when you're in so much pain you can't move, you get a little desperate.

Sold my HDTV for a ounce when I was younger and they just came out. And scraping resin or whatever

Lmfao! Well, I definitely sat on my floor counting out a few hundred pennies to add to my mound of silver.. I want to say I ended up exchanging over $30 in coins that day.

Sucks that they take out their little percentage. I could've gotten a bit more. ;)

This!! This, so much. I had a whole mason jar of coins to deposit for bud money, and it came out to just over $30. Then, as it was my first time I got in line at the express lane only to stand there for 20 minutes while these two women kept shopping while it was getting rung out and pissing everyone off. Finally someone behind me told me I could have just gone to customer service :sus: and I got something like $24 back I think. I mean, it was still a decent amount lol

I've also slipped bills out of my parents wallet when they weren't around

Also I have indeed traveled out of my way and been late for commitments just to get my green

Late reply, for some reason none of these responses were showing up when I checked back a little while ago, now they're all here! :p

Reading all this makes me so happy I'm prescribed t and get it fedex'd to my door. I' smoked my first joint at 35
im going backwards =D

Reading all this makes me so happy I'm prescribed t and get it fedex'd to my door. I' smoked my first joint at 35
im going backwards =D

haha right some of these are horror stories to me:p I just drive 5 min down the road and I have as much medicinal marijuana to my selection as I please! But before those days one of my best friends in the neighborhood sol weed and so did his little brother... Getting it from their dad who owns a dispensary has so yeah I've always had it easy (;

I have more than I can go through here, but I drove 5 hours to Oregon in December to buy weed. My first time buying legal recreational weed, no doctor's note needed. It was fun.

I want to drive to Washington and Colorado for the legal weed scene too. Hopefully it will be fully legalized here in California in November.

I have more than I can go through here, but I drove 5 hours to Oregon in December to buy weed. My first time buying legal recreational weed, no doctor's note needed. It was fun.

I want to drive to Washington and Colorado for the legal weed scene too. Hopefully it will be fully legalized here in California in November.

last summer when me and my buddy drove from our home in Phoenix AZ to Detroit for school we drove through CO and spent a day and a half going from pueblo to Denver. Lots of fun legal shops! Really quality herbs, makes me wish it was rec everywhere

last summer when me and my buddy drove from our home in Phoenix AZ to Detroit for school we drove through CO and spent a day and a half going from pueblo to Denver. Lots of fun legal shops! Really quality herbs, makes me wish it was rec everywhere

Legal weed shops are fun. :) It feels like a novelty right now. At some point weed stores will be legal in every state like liquor stores. It will take some states longer to get there than others.

Biking 20 miles across town with a friend, to meet another friend who would drive us a half hour to a nearby town just to meet this old hippie couple who sold us some. At least they gave us a pre rolled j for our trouble but damn, if we weren't completely out of options for bud i wouldn't even have considered.