• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

So glad to find this !

alize1luv

Bluelighter
Hi! I'm new! Thank you for having this group so helpful to a newbie! 💕
I'm from Tucson AZ.. My favs are oxycodone, used to be cocaine., but now im just up to 10-13 15mg a day 😅 of my greens and that's all I need..
anyone who has any tips on how to work their way around this forum all the rules ect would be helpful thanks 🌹
Whats green lighter and why does it say that under my pic sorry if that's a dumb "? "

Last edited:
I'm from Tucson AZ.. My favs are oxycodone, used to be cocaine., but now im just up to 10-13 15mg a day 😅 of my greens and that's all I need..
anyone who has any tips on how to work their way around this forum all the rules ect would be helpful thanks 🌹
Whats green lighter and why does it say that under my pic sorry if that's a dumb "? "
Hey there, welcome! We're glad you found us.

A good resource to find your way around is the link called "New Member Guide" found if you scroll up from this page and look below the teddy bear.

Also, it is a good idea to view the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA).

Anyways, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you around!

Hey, it’s good to have you!

You know I’ve done a lot of oxys in my day but 15’s were the only ones I’ve never tried. I’ve had 5’s, 10’s, 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 80’s, and the legendary 160’s but no 15’s. Are these 15’s legit oxys you’re getting or you think they may be fent presses?

-GC

hey, welcome! You'll find that this is a warm and welcoming community. We are glad to have you here and hope that you enjoy it! :hear4t:

Hey, it’s good to have you!

You know I’ve done a lot of oxys in my day but 15’s were the only ones I’ve never tried. I’ve had 5’s, 10’s, 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 80’s, and the legendary 160’s but no 15’s. Are these 15’s legit oxys you’re getting or you think they may be fent presses?

-GC
Hi! Thank you! Thats awesome 80s and 160s is what I need lol and no they are legit they are a script.. Do they make 15s Fent? I get them sometimes from a friend when I run out and was hoping didn't have to worry about that. I didn't know they made Fent 15s.

Hi! Thank you! Thats awesome 80s and 160s is what I need lol and no they are legit they are a script.. Do they make 15s Fent? I get them sometimes from a friend when I run out and was hoping didn't have to worry about that. I didn't know they made Fent 15s.

Me too lol. I practically gave that shit away and regret it every time I think about it.

I’ve honestly never heard of them but wouldn’t be surprised these days. They’ve done other sizes like 5mg fent presses. It’s good to know you’ve got a script, we worry ‘round here ;) too many people trust their friend to get real 30’s or swear up and down they’ve got the one connect for real heroin.

-GC

No worries it will be sr moderator soon. jk
but welcome to bluelight.
i see my spelling is starting to go sideways so will be brief.
good to have good people. never know we may figure it out eventually....
Best wishes to you and yours
<3

Hi welcome! Omg cool! I like just moved here to Tucson last year! Same here, I love oxy. I haven't used since last year but I hit a relapse this week. Personally I love all downers except blues. My faves are definitely prescription opioids but I'd never turn down pure h an all. I'm not much of an upper kinda girl, myself. I will dabble in uppers from time to time. Usually just to end up realizing I still don't like them lol. I wish I could help with the green lighter thing etc, but I too, am a newbie here lol hope u find anything u need here! :)