• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin So freebase powder H

bongbing

Bluelighter
Hi everyone I'm a lurker of this forum.

So is this form of H unsnortable? It's so hard to even use google to find anything about drugs in general every page is just fucking rehab centres pushing for money it's like search engines dont even search anymore.

Anyway that rant over this forum has been great but, I really don't want to inject and smoking seems awkward and involving kitchen foil or some shit? And how owuld I know how much I'm taking and not just like, inhale a bunch and OD?

Snorting just seems afer but not with brown shit that does nothing.

Many regards

EDIT: Also apologise but what's this hashtag number systems you guys seem to be using for types of heroin sometimes?

Yes you can snort #3 brown freebase heroin. I used to do it all the time and it does get you high. There are people who will argue that since its insoluble in water that it wont work, but they just simply didnt try it.

Oh and be careful, I had someone od on me with just a small amount.

Yes you can snort #3 brown freebase heroin. I used to do it all the time and it does get you high. There are people who will argue that since its insoluble in water that it wont work, but they just simply didnt try it.
The thing is, i've put quite a bit up my nose and -nothing- has happened. It had excellent reviews etc so I mean, ok maybe ive been duped but, I don't want to snort too big of a line and OD (my first time trying heroin btw)

Should I try put it up my ass? How much should i put up my ass?

I don't know man, it does work. You either have some bunk dope or you're not snorting it right. It should get right up there to your sinusues with a straw. Post a picture of it?
?

EDIT: Also apologise but what's this hashtag number systems you guys seem to be using for types of heroin sometimes?

#3 is base mainly for smoking, injecting by dissolving in acid first, and can be snorted, but not as efficiently as #4
#4 is HCl salt that is water soluble and can be injected and snorted

1 and 2 are debatable, i think 1 is morphine and 2 is tar?

#3 is mainly found in europe, and #4 eastern and midwest US

#3 is base mainly for smoking, injecting by dissolving in acid first, and can be snorted, but not as efficiently as #4
#4 is HCl salt that is water soluble and can be injected and snorted

1 and 2 are debatable, i think 1 is morphine and 2 is tar?
Thanks for the replies and help

heres a pic, basically looks like sand, smells funny, gives off lots of dust

Looks legit #3 to me, try it on foil, gently heat and it should turn into a black puddle that emits fumes. Does it do that?

But really snorting should work very well, takes about 5-10 mins to work. It needs to be up there in your nose just right before it would get to your throat

Hmm if it's the number 4 then, should I just try and razerblade it into like as fine a powder as i can? I'm kind of scared also if i do that I OD, not quite sure how lonmg to wait between sniffs and stuff. I have snorted plenty of ket and coke in my time but maybe there is a different way of this?

Looks legit #3 to me, try it on foil, gently heat and it should turn into a black puddle that emits fumes. Does it do that?
oh god i'll have to maybe do that later bit i will get back to you on that

You think 3? I thought 3 was like white an powdery and easy to snort, hmm. I must be snorting it wrong then? For a beginner what should I do? I really don't want to smoke or IV (also because I feel ike trying to inhale it using some tinfoil contraption would fail i'm the most clumsy awkward person i'm not good at arts and crafts i'd fuck it up, and even then, what if I just inhale too much? How can i quantify how much i'm taking in? It's not like an oxy pill where I can take one or a bit, then next time take a bit more, its just VAPOUR aaah

#3 does not dissolve in water and this is what it looks like
#4 dissolves and is usually white or dark tan, little brownish

smoking it should be safe (unless its fentanyl laced), as you cant really inhale too much in one puff, just try it easily and see how it goes

#3 does not dissolve in water and this is what it looks like
#4 dissolves and is usually white or dark tan, little brownish

smoking it should be safe (unless its fentanyl laced), as you cant really inhale too much in one puff, just try it easily and see how it goes
Ahh I see, and I have to like do some mad tinfoil thing to do that and a straw? I'll try. But - you say it can be snorted?`Do I have to cut it up very very fine and snort it very far in? I dont want to swallow it all

Thanks for all your help

That looks like heroin #3 and #3 is definitely snortable. Do you have a scale to weigh up your dose?

That looks like heroin #3 and #3 is definitely snortable. Do you have a scale to weigh up your dose?
i don't unfortunately my housemate took it when he left :( - so it takes about 5-10 mins to kick in when insuffated, should i try and pulverise it as much as possible with a knife blade and take small lines, is there any risk of some kind of staggared overdose? All ive ever done is oxy so I'm really grateful for you guy's's wisdom, thanks lads.

It's like oxy but less stimulating, you just feel good. IF you take alot you will start to nod off into bliss
Shame its doing absolutely nothing but i'm too scared to take bigger lines but i feel like i've taken like quite a bit now and i'm just sat here, pupils normal, no itchy, nadda.

I don't know it looks like #3 to me. It may be really weak, i mean if you dont feel it just do more why scared? did you try to put it on couple layers of tinfoil and slowly heat? it should turn into a liquid puddle, if it doesnt and just dries up and burns its probably fake. if it does try to inhale the fumes withy a straw, you wont overdose , trust me, since snorting did nothing allready

If I got a pipe could I mix it iwth tobaco and smoke it that way? I really can't be arsed with arts and craft foil smoking devices i'm too impatient

I don't know it looks like #3 to me. It may be really weak, i mean if you dont feel it just do more why scared? did you try to put it on couple layers of tinfoil and slowly heat? it should turn into a liquid puddle, if it doesnt and just dries up and burns its probably fake. if it does try to inhale the fumes withy a straw, you wont overdose , trust me, since snorting did nothing allready
Ok but, I only have paper straws, or you mean make a straw out of metal tinfoil? Do I have to do it like some complicated origami shit or can i just literally put it on some layers of tinfoil, heat it and use another tinfoil tube to sniff the fumes? Thanks very much sorry if i'm asking like the stpidist questions, i've never browsed this part of this website before

If I got a pipe could I mix it iwth tobaco and smoke it that way? I really can't be arsed with arts and craft foil smoking devices i'm too impatient

I don't know, i think its suppoose to vaporize not smoke, but not sure. You seem to have quite a bit, just do an experiment with the foil and let me know if it turns into a dark liquid or not, slowly heat