View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals So......eating 4gs tonight! (LIVE Q&A) Kali

TheOriginalChair

Bluelighter
Hey guys! Call me K Tonight, thats my nickname in reallife, OriginalChair was a generic username... But long time BL lurker now poster,
whomever has seen my post knew i was struggling with addiction and im glad to say im faaar away, not done yet but im not touching any Intramuscular intra NOTHING...NO MORE NEEDLES! NO MORE MUD! ONLY SHROOMS AND WEED FROM NOW ON :) gonna start to grow gonna order spores tomorrow, finally after overcoming the need to waste everything on OPIATES, finally have and ounce of GOOD weed, a rock (wish tonight is my last hit Crakylaky i shoudlnt do it tripping right?) anyways i wanna be here onine any recomandations on what to listen to? or do? im a season vet, i love psycs, but happy peppy, meditatio and evolution is the intention, im going to do binural beats and meditate and smoke weed all night maybe play some halo in the comedown......but would love to answer any of yall questions!!

i wish i could stream it, but youtube doesnt let me for 24 hours, twitch i dont like that much.... But hey im here!

STAY SAFE IFFFF YA GONNA DO DRUGS SITTT DA FUUUUCK DOWN - originalCHAIR