• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

So easy not to say no when it's around

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
I had a Mal trip earlier this week. Similar to mesacline. I get this insights and I got this on a 6 apb roll in September where I don't need weed. Meditation is enough gh for keeps calm or walking out there n nature or exercise at gym.

It's been a full three days and I think I may smoke. It's so easy when it's around , and associate with people that buy it . I think to really quit for good is to not buy any , after your stash is totally gone period. If someone wants some tell them the truth you don't have any. It's a struggle because the constant addiction to buying more . That's rush, along with money that can be made.

I thought to myself today I could should keep going for at least four more days to make it a week without . Moreover, work was stressful. I think it can dimish motivation for getting pussy, if that's what you want, or overeating, maybe I'm being negative but those enlightment insights I get from those mystical expirience seem to have not.lastwd as long as I like and I can only blame myself. At least it lasted three days bc I feel like smoking. I do feel cannabis really isn't harmful esp used in well disclpine and can even benefit people with natural high dopamine levels, and calm a person but I feel I could have more self discipline with it. Like earlier this week I smoked three days in a row. Anyways not to be a downer but I can down on myself over this.

its good to identify that you feel you would be better off using less or having less or perhaps stopping altogether even for a while. These breaks are good and will keep your tolerance low and significantly reduce the impact that may arise from consistent heavy cannabis use