• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

So confused!

curious☆★

Greenlighter
Hello im very new to this site and not experienced with X. Anyways I plunged 1blue "monkey face" lastnite& felt absolutely nothin except extreme anxiety. .I looked tonight in the pillreport& seen 2 of the same lookin esctacy pills but pink (which I have 2 of them I haven't tried yet) one said "red monkey"& is mdma other that looks exactly alike says"paul frank"& has TFMPP, B 2 p & 4-fluoramphetamine..which I have NO.CLUE what that is or means! But kept tryn to research& sum said the paul frank were dangerous other said bunk thensum said ok...I am bebeyond confused! Also read about same ones diff color& said never use these ones.. I dont have a test kit& I jus wanted ANY advice! I def do not wana feel like i did last night&now kinda scared to even try the pinkish/red ones.. the pics are so similar looking its hard to tell which is which & where im from E doesn't come around a whole lot& I really wanted to roll one last time but now im even more confused! Can anyone help and can anyone tell me what the hell is "TFMPP, B 2P & 4-fluoramphetamine?? Any advice would be much appreciated, I tried researching as much as I could b4 asking but now even MORE confused! Thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't read the whole post from above, but alarms went off on TFMPP and BZP. Those are Piperazines. Stay away and don't touch it with a 10 ft pole.

Dropping tfmpp and bzp is something you want to skip. 4-fa is an euphoric stimulant (which is a lot safer than pipes, actually).
Also, get a testkit if you want to avoid feeling like you did yesterday. It not that expensive, available online (search for marquis reagent) and it's worth it for the ease of mind.

I moved your post and the replies to a new thread, that way there isn't any clutter in someone else's thread and you'll be getting the answers you want in your own thread ;) welcome to bluelight!

myr and Kl519 already provided good answers. Stay away from pipes (TFMPP and BZP), they'll fuck you up and in rare cases they can be dangerous. Sadly there is no way to know for sure what pills you have there apart from a testkit or lab analysis. So that's the first thing you really need to do, buy a testkit, they're easily ordered, aren't expensive and they can save you a lot of trouble down the road. This time you only had a somewhat negative experience, but there's a lot of dangerous pills and crystals out there that can cause a lot more damage than what you experienced now. After you have a testkit, use it together with pillreports to get an idea of what you're putting in your body. I've never done 4-FA so can't comment on that, but if you're looking for MDMA/ecstasy, any other substance you ingest is going to produce its own unique effects, not a single one will give you the same effects MDMA does