European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

So breaking up with my girlfriend

MeDieViL

Bluelighter
She was the reason i came to the uk lol, i gave her advice on a online anxiety forum, back in the day i used to have several fans there due to my nover interventions for the treatment of mental disorders lol, long story, she was my fanbabe and fell in love online, but too much happened.

Either way im planning to both stay in the Uk and also live in BE, just need to get my business off the ground, which makes the ban harder now as my plan was to bring new nootropics too to the market, except, well i understand the ban and i can still sell alot of things here other sites dont know so need to fill the gap haha.

Just wish i had some more mates here to hang out with, weve been inside too much taking drugs and stuff

True, just need to get my life togheter so i can get the univerisity degrees i need, being smart because of self study doesnt get you very far, also this psychoactive ban is a pain in the ass as i had several new nootropic components in mind to release, im not sure about the legality of selling nootropics in be, in the netherlands the goverment knocked on everyones door to shut down their website last year so i dunno about the policys there, atleast here the law is clear.

Ive looked at the ban, they test wheter certain substances bind to certain receptors implicated in reward, some racetams like levetiracetam bind to dopamine, but either way i dont think cammyboy is gonna go after ppl selling nootropics abyway.