• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snuff box

Gormur

Bluelighter
I know when a lot of modern people think of snuff they think of either murdering someone in a movie or chewing tobacco. Now that we've gotten that out of the way ;)

I suppose my ignorance shows a bit too here, as I apparently had this idea that a snuff box was something meant to store (nasal) snuff. That it wasn't actually, which it is, a device to use snuff; kind of like a one-hitter. Also something i've never seen or used

I guess my question is sort of odd but i'm trying to find an ideal type of box, preferably wooden. I'm wondering what the best sort of wood or size box might work for this. See, snuff tends to be moist so I thought cigar box. They usually aren't big but some can be. Snuff comes in tins and they tend to be bulky - 25g tins are what I typically have

Obviously this would just be for storage purposes as I don't think snuff boxes have been made since the 1950s

25 g actual snuffboxes are pretty darn small if you want a box smaller than that you could probably get a metal pill box for meds for people who have to take a few pills during the day. They have plastic but i wouldnt go with that because they are kinda flimsy

I want something that's easy to open. I don't much care about mobility as I just take snuff at home. Right now i'm using a plastic sealable bag but it, like smells up the whole room. Plus even though it's hard plastic it's a bother to me :)

Wait are you talking about actual tobacco? I thought you meant emptying the can for others drugs. Are you sure it smells as much as you think it does? When i have a pound of tobacco closed in my room i cant smell it. But its dry. Does it have a flavor ? Because in my opinion i feel sketch opening up one back of flavored tobacco because its so strong.

Yeah like Samuel Gawith, Wilsons and Co. An American brand would be W.E. Garrett. I hear theirs are dry scotches but i think the only states you can find them in are like North Carolina and Georgia or Florida somewhere

Anyway, I haven't used flavored snuff but i've a scented kind and yeah it smells strong :)

I don't want to put it in plastic, like I said because room temperature is best ;) Plus ease of access is what I'm after

In this day and age an antique store or having one custom made would be the way to get a nice wooden one.

Otherwise, maybe a silicone container used for THC "dabs"/"budder"? They are smell-proof and nonstick, I think you'd be able to find one to hold 20 grams or so.

I think i'm going to do a wooden box with latch and add some kind of lining to it. I've no clue how to do that though so I'll have to improvise