• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Snowflake Spiderweb Fractals

Me and 3 friends went camping and dropped 2.5 hits each of to my guess feels like around 100mic blotter. No way to know precisely, however I have taken a 1/4 blotter of the same batch before to test the strength and definitely felt it with some noticeable effects. Ive searched all over the Internet and found similar types fractal patterns but they aren't exactly what my friends and I saw on LSD. I call them snowflake spiderweb fractals but they appeared everywhere especially on granite rocks. It was like some universal underlying web that was woven into reality.

ive even seen these same patterns on a 1/4 tab before but they were very faint and not as pronounced.

Does see anyone else see these same fractal patterns or have a picture or drawing of them?

Camping on LSD is freaking amazing btw :)

ƝƠƇƬƲƦƝƛԼ SƲƝSHƖƝЄ;14090494 said:
Me and 3 friends went camping and dropped 2.5 hits each of to my guess feels like around 100mic blotter. No way to know precisely, however I have taken a 1/4 blotter of the same batch before to test the strength and definitely felt it with some noticeable effects. Ive searched all over the Internet and found similar types fractal patterns but they aren't exactly what my friends and I saw on LSD. I call them snowflake spiderweb fractals but they appeared everywhere especially on granite rocks. It was like some universal underlying web that was woven into reality. ive even seen these same patterns on a 1/4 tab before but they were very faint and not as pronounced.Does see anyone else see these same fractal patterns or have a picture or drawing of them?Camping on LSD is freaking amazing btw :)
i've seen these and have had my subconscious place images within them everywhere before.once on acid i saw the tool eye imprinted over every leaf on this bush i was walking past with friends. I made everyone stay there for a while and thought it was the craziest thing. we were on our way to a park next to my house. what was absolutely insane was when we were walking back to my home, the SAME damn bush still had those badass eyes all over it in place of leafs. the visual wasn't in place anywhere else in the park. that was super duper trippy.

i've seen these and have had my subconscious place images within them everywhere before.once on acid i saw the tool eye imprinted over every leaf on this bush i was walking past with friends. I made everyone stay there for a while and thought it was the craziest thing. we were on our way to a park next to my house. what was absolutely insane was when we were walking back to my home, the SAME damn bush still had those badass eyes all over it in place of leafs. the visual wasn't in place anywhere else in the park. that was super duper trippy.
Man, what is it with Tool and their trademark visuals? The colors, the patterns, the atmosphere, the vibe, the music. It just fits so well with psychedelia. It's like Terrence McKenna has embodied their overall presence in the world or something.

I'm off to listen to Tool now.

Man, what is it with Tool and their trademark visuals? The colors, the patterns, the atmosphere, the vibe, the music. It just fits so well with psychedelia. It's like Terrence McKenna has embodied their overall presence in the world or something.I'm off to listen to Tool now.
because they wrote music while on lsd, microdosing or otherwise