• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Snow balling and rapid decline in eye sight

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
It has come to my attention that I have problems with my eyes, as in I see blobs of white and yellow light as well as dark patches , I've seen an optician and they said there is nothing wrong with my eyes , it is a neurological problem,

My slant on this is that because I've been into injecting ( crack and heroin ) I have got sloppy and my liver can't cope with filtering out toxins and they are hanging about and are coursing an interference . This as well as the drugs them selves and the nature of it all are too much for my optic nerves and it's projecting this cack into my vision,and I actually think I'm going blind at times...
Can any one shed a little ?

Did your optometrist not explain possible causes with you in regards to your symptoms? As we age it’s pretty normal to start seeing flashes of light or eye floaters being more obvious in field of vision. If your optometrist doesn’t see injury to the eye then it’s not anything serious.

Has he/she referred you on somewhere?

Also, just to say, that’s not how your liver works. If you are worried about your liver however, be best to ask your dr to do up a LFT blood panel to put your mind at ease.

Did your optometrist not explain possible causes with you in regards to your symptoms? As we age it’s pretty normal to start seeing flashes of light or eye floaters being more obvious in field of vision. If your optometrist doesn’t see injury to the eye then it’s not anything serious.

Has he/she referred you on somewhere?

Also, just to say, that’s not how your liver works. If you are worried about your liver however, be best to ask your dr to do up a LFT blood panel to put your mind at ease.

I'll try not to worry then, optician did not say I've got to see any one further...

I experience similar things. Mild color hallucinations when I mainline coke or speedball. I get vision tested every year and so far everything has been okay.