• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Snorting Xanax

Yeah its one of those things that shouldn't work but does. I was doing mxe with a friend several years ago. I also had some pure alprazolam on my desk in a baggie I'm thinking we accidentally snorted that? I don't know how but he ended up blacking out for half the week. One day he called in sick to work 3 or 4 times, not remembering that he had already called in.. And then he went to work the next day and they asked him if he was feeling better and he's just like "what?" it was wednesday but he still thought it was monday. Haha oh man. Lucky he kept his job. Anyway point being, snorted xanax does work at least partially but I wouldn't recommend it, why not just take it normally?

i snorted some shards, think they are best for smoking, ice or whatever, i felt like that woman in cheech n chong snorting ajax, if you ever saw it, now thats brave(stoopid)

Snorting meth isn't that bad, it definitely burns (and is bad for your nose and nasal passages for sure). Now 2C-Xs (like 2C-B, 2C-E, etc)... THOSE are truly horrific to snort. Feels like getting a power drill to the nasal passages while a donkey kicks you in the face, and it lasts for 20 minutes or so.

Yeah it's definitely true that drugs that are not water soluble can transverse the mucous membrane.

Believe it or not you can even get high by snorting crack (which is famous for being non water soluble).

This is true. I have snorted AMT freebase before and gotten high. I do NOT at all recommend this, as it burns horribly, and all you can smell and taste for the next day or so is AMT, which has to be one of the worst smells and tastes known to mankind. You can also snort DMT freebase and it works.

I agree actually. I once snorted a bar. Went to eat. Came home. Blacked out. Then woke up and the other bar I had was missing and apparently I snorted it as well.

I like to snort Klonopin too because it's cold and minty in your nose just like when you chew them.
Snorting Xanax works. Especially with a few beers. But it has some side effects, such as waking up next to a fat chick. Waking up in a prison cell and you have no idea how you got there. Waking up in your upside down vehicle. Butt naked on the beach with no clothes or cell phone But all in all, it's good times.👍

the bioavailability is way lower snorting alprazolam. i usually tuck them under my tongue after i’ve chewed them or just take them. they’re really effective orally so i’d just stick to that to save your nose.

Now hear me out. I was always told and under the impression that you shouldn't snort xanax as it isn't water soluble. If that is the case, can anyone explain to me why if I crush and snort a bar, I feel it just as much if not more then when taken orally? I feel like it hits me a lot harder too. Was just curious as to why this was, since I was always told snorting xanax was a waste.
So many people think if they are taking a drug in pill form then they have to snort it. I went three that phase in my younger years until I realized oxy 80s were the only pill worth snorting. I'm prescribed xanax for PTSD HOORAH. I take then sublingualy

Waste of ur product since dissolving it and swallowing it hits harder and u don't waste product like snorting.snoeting it you only absorb like 20% of ur Xanax while oral it has almost 100% bioavailability. Never ever snort benzos, no point.its just a placebo what you're feeling. Plus you're damaging your nose cartílage for nothing.
If you're gonna use the intranssal route at least make sure it's a drug that it's worth snorting like cocaine, meth or ketamine. I wouldn't recommend the nose unless it's for outstanding blow tbhonest. Save your nose, snorting just changes the shape of ur nose if abused. Use it for special ocassions only....from ur Peruvian neighbor nznity. 😜
^speaks the truth and many others as well but to the og OP it's TRUE too, if I swallow my shit it comes on slow and subtle, if I have a fucking debilitating migraine and a bit ancy I LOVE to snort half bar or 1mg blue, and it really does smack and melts that migraine and stress away..but on another note, sometimes it will clog my shit afterwards which leads to discomfort and congestion but a lil shadow boxing or fucking jumping Jack's will have you opening back up.

This debate goes forever..(if I only had one peach or blue football you bet your ass I'm putting that bitch up my left nostril)
but yeah I honestly am like simstim I prefer to snort my klonopin bc it fucking rocks and little to no discomfort afterward compared to xanax.

Lol i never had an urge to snort something, in this case alprazolam, which works well and fast just eating it.

Snort coke? Yes.
Snort meth? Maybe.
Snort heroin? OK.
Snort benzos? Stupid.

Snort coke? Yes.
Snort meth? Maybe.
Snort heroin? OK.
Snort benzos? Stupid.
Opinions.
One I'm sure would reckon that doing meth is stupid or any drug for that matter. So we are all stupid. That's why we share our stupid experiences and then read stupid responses. Either way it still works, better in some cases but mostly kpins or a small amount of alprazolam.

Just try 1mg swallowed up with low to no tolerance..then try it out again but instead of down the hatch, crush it and try..that 1mg will be FELT better than swallowing.

End of the day sublingual is best option in my stupid opinions.

I snorted my Xanax once. Once was all I needed to never do that again. Taste is beyond awful. 🤢

^speaks the truth and many others as well but to the og OP it's TRUE too, if I swallow my shit it comes on slow and subtle, if I have a fucking debilitating migraine and a bit ancy I LOVE to snort half bar or 1mg blue, and it really does smack and melts that migraine and stress away..but on another note, sometimes it will clog my shit afterwards which leads to discomfort and congestion but a lil shadow boxing or fucking jumping Jack's will have you opening back up.

This debate goes forever..(if I only had one peach or blue football you bet your ass I'm putting that bitch up my left nostril)
but yeah I honestly am like simstim I prefer to snort my klonopin bc it fucking rocks and little to no discomfort afterward compared to xanax.
Like I said man, cartílage doesn't repair itself.
Why fuck up your nose? Just for not waiting 20 more mins for it to come up.
It's your body anyway, just saying. Take care.

Trust me I am not that stoner who snorts every bar that I have and then blacking out with snot everywhere, I am just saying for the sake of OP wondering and asking, how come it's working so well?

Sometimes it does work much better than oral(a much better euphoria so to speak, it's almost as if the first time I ever tried a 2mg bar VS oral or sublingual which more often than most, it does not feel remotely the same in this regard, unless I dropped 3 or 4 bars in one sitting, which leads straight to blackout or nap time)..It is worth noting, just as well with the HR to ones nose and sinuses.