• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting Vyvanse?

Cyanidical

Greenlighter
I have a script for Vyvanse and I just tried snorting 10mg for the hell of it. I researched it and everywhere says that Vyvanse can't be metabolized through unsufflation, so why do I feel high right now?
I feel very relaxed. Not how vyvanse usually makes me feel when I take it orally. I feel really attentive and calm and mellow, it's kind of like a body high as well. There's no way this is all placebo, has this happened to anyone else from snorting vyvanse?? I feel like it really did something idk I feel weird

Ive never tried nor heard of snorting vyvanse- I have heard of people snorting adderall but i have never tried it- it only takes about 20 min for it to kick in so that works for me. I didnt think vyvanse would work if you tooted it. you do feel high though? are you speeding?

It works but there isnt much advantage as the kinetics are similar and the conversion to d-amp occurs exactly the same.

I have a script for Vyvanse and I just tried snorting 10mg for the hell of it. I researched it and everywhere says that Vyvanse can't be metabolized through unsufflation, so why do I feel high right now?
I feel very relaxed. Not how vyvanse usually makes me feel when I take it orally. I feel really attentive and calm and mellow, it's kind of like a body high as well. There's no way this is all placebo, has this happened to anyone else from snorting vyvanse?? I feel like it really did something idk I feel weird
0ld p0st I kn0w. I take 60mg a day. and i mix with a lil sub0x0ne. i put pills in water dissl0lve and use baby med syeringe and put up n0se. it was str0nger than eating. have tested by switching back t0 eating. deff st0nger sniffing. been d0ing this f0r years. 1 0f the few things i have used where very min tlerance buildup.

Hey there. I would imagine a decent bit of it probably still made it into your stomach that way. However, the reason is probably due to the PH of the mucus in your nasal cavity. It’s as high as 8.3. I would imagine it coats and mixes with the Vyvanse powder as it makes its way down to your stomach. Just a guess, lol 😌

When I am having a rough day, I’ll take a wee 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda with water to drink with my 40mg Vyvanse, and it speeds up the time of impact from about 1 hour down to 40-45 minutes and hits a bit more noticeably. I only use a very small amount of baking soda because I know a higher amount could increase the effect to uncomfortable levels.

The reason why we have now Vyvanse instead of good old d-amphetamine is that there are no advantages in snorting or injecting it. You just get fillers where they dont belong but the onset and effects should be similar regardless of the route. Couldnt help me but tried it, its not worth the hassle. Just stay with oral and buy speed if you want that.

@Nucynta_80 the baking soda thing is interesting. I know acidifying the urine speeds up excretion of many drugs but then does basifying the opposite? "Uncomfortable levels" are nothing but an overdose which would mean ome could save substance with baking soda?

I got more out of probably decocainized coca leaves with bakimg soda but thats it with my expeeiences.