• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting VS Chewing Hydrocodone

Shimelody

Greenlighter
I got my hands on Hydrocodone/apap for the first time last year after my wisdom tooth removal. I ate two pills as an experiment once and got really sick. Every time since then that I've tried swallowing the pills, I've just gotten sick. Recently I tried CWE. I did five pills, snorted two and then did CWE on an additional three pills, totaling to 45mg of Hydro. I felt the effects after snorting the pills and it was really strong. The CWE might've helped a little but not much.

I know It's not recommended to snort the pills but that's the only way they've been effective. I have two left, and was wondering If I should snort them with the knowledge that they will work, or should I crush + Parachute the pills.

I've crushed percocet and took it with milk and omega three and had highs that lasted longer than snorting... but as it's a different drug and I've had bad experience w the Oral route for Hydro, should I play it safe and snort?

Advice? Ty

The reason that you got sick is likely the dose was a little too high for you. With a low tolerance, some people vomit. Don't snort preparations containing acetaminophen because that will irritate and clog up your sinuses. There is no reason not to take hydrocodone orally. Try cutting a pill in half, take orally(or parachute) and see how you feel.

Just swallow it! It works better if you just swallow it! And with 5 pills a CWE isn't that much needed AND you lose some product in the extraction. Minor amounts but still.