• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting Vicodin 10/325

Alicia420

Bluelighter
Hello
Some of you may or may not know I'm an opiate addict for going on 4yrs now. I've tried to quit many times, but like many others I fail. Anyway, that's not what this is about.
I buy large amounts at a time usually no less than 40-50 pills. I have never tried snorting before. I take between 60-1000mg throughout the day usually 20-40mg at a time wait a few hours and take 20-40mg more. I was wondering if sorting makes a difference in the buzz. I'm perfectly content taking them orally I was just wondering what others experiences are snorting. If I go through with snorting I'll only do 10-15mg's to start with as I'm always very careful and meticulous about my use as I don't plan to OD anytime soon. Would appreciate any feedback. Thank you

IME snortings hyrdos is a waste because of all the APAP. Just clogs the hell out of your nose and u lose quite a bit of the buzz. If you up your dosages at all you should do a cold water extraction because the APAP can be hell on your liver. Wish you the best of luck, when and if you decide to quit, tough it out and dont look back. Quitting opiates was the best decision ive ever made.

Snorting Vicodin is a waste also because the bioavailability is much higher when taken orally. As said above, you lose a lot of it when it goes through the nasal passages and it burns quite a bit being that there's APAP in it.

Just eat them. Also.. 1,000mg is a very high amount. I hope you're extracting the pills, but even so you're left with quite a lot of APAP. Be careful.

I've done this, which is why I can rightfully advise against it. Oral bioavailability is significantly higher. And as it's been said many times before, you truly should refrain from sniffing acetaminophen.

I'm guess 1000mg was meant to be 100mg?

Just don't snort these types of pills with Tylenol in them it's not the type of pill for that, think about it 10mg what you want and 325 of burning shit you don't want. The nose has limited real estate, I Never used to do mor then 2 Roxys at once, if I wanted more I'd eat them or blow the next bit 10-15 mins later. These vikes break down to much more powder then 2 Roxys.

If you want to try them in a different way try cold water extraction. It's healthier at the least..