• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting tramadol

Sisco0123

Greenlighter
Anyone got any advice? I cant find any info on tramadol. Only things I've found say snorting it causes seizures and or ODs.

I dont remember the exact names but it basically goes like this.

Tramadol gets converted in the liver when taken orally to Desmethyl Tramadol which is the metabolite that gives the nice recreational opiate effects, thats why some people find tramadol shit and non recreational because they have lower level of enzymes that process tramadol to desmethyl tramadol, when snorting it you actually end up with way less desmethyl tramadol so your experience will be LESS recreational and yes I believe the chances of seizures and other unwanted side effects increase, basically the best way to take tramadol would be some nice instant release pills orally, on that note I dont know about IV, in my country where its over the counter some people like buying the IV solution and slamming it, I dont know how effective it is that way to be metabolized to desmethyl tramadol but I wouldnt inyect tramadol if someone paid me 1000 dollars, of course never IV pills.

Yes, tramadol needs to be metabolized first so snorting it probably isn't going to be as effective as taking it orally. And for what it's worth, tramadol burns pretty damn bad when snorted.

no point snorting it and it will be disgusting and go down the back of your throat with a horrid taste. with tramadol take it orally and be patient as it needs over an hour to get to your liver and produce enough of its very strong opioid metabolite o-desomethyltramadol. Under 400mg you should be safe but best to use another opioid like oxy or hydro for safety. you dont want to be banned from driving and have to go through epilepsy test bullshit with tramadol when you can get a better effect from less sketchy opiates

I would but sadly it's all I have and have been havin some major pain recently so imma just take 100mg n keep it safe

I'm getting nauseous just thinking about the taste of tramadol, snorting it would not only be ineffective but very uncomfortable and outright disgusting.

So I just took 100mg about 50 mins ago. With slight euphoria kicking in and feeling pain relieved but have somewhat a dizziness. Is this normal? Not a big opiate guy. Last time I took any was a good 2 years ago and it was hydros and oxys heavily.