• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids snorting tramadol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's VERY possible that Gary Busey is trying to snort tramadol as we speak. He is also sniffing cocaine with his asshole. I heard this from a reliable source. For REAL. NO JOKE, guyz.

Eat the pills then vomit them up and snort the vomit. Make sure to vomit again after the drip and snort that. That will get the drug flowing in your bloodstream. If possible, draw about a pint of blood and snort the blood.

....this is what i was talking about...
He is also sniffing cocaine with his asshole. I heard this from a reliable source. For REAL. NO JOKE, guyz.

and this ladies and gentleman is what I AM TALKING ABOUTTTT::::

Eat the pills then vomit them up and snort the vomit. Make sure to vomit again after the drip and snort that. That will get the drug flowing in your bloodstream. If possible, draw about a pint of blood and snort the blood.

hahhaa....ew

....but seriously this thread has gotten fuckin' ridiculous....

As an experienced tramadol user I know aallaann's methods are spot on and allow for the greatest bioavailability.

Tramadol shouldn't be snorted. It's main mechanism of action results from its M1 metabolite o-desmethyltramadol which has a 200x greater affinity for mu-opioid receptors. If you snort tramadol you bypass the majority of first-pass metabolism and rely on tramadol's SSRI and noradrenaline reuptake inhibition for pain relieving and recreational effects, which would be minimal compared to that of an equivalent oral dose.

Tramadol, like codeine, it a pro-drug. Codeine converts to morphine via CYP2D6 enzyme and tramadol converts in o-desmethyltramadol via the aforementioned enzyme too.

No idiot would snort codeine and snorting tramadol is equally as pointless. You'll only get the SSRI and DRI effects without anywhere near as potent an opioid high as you would with the M1 metabolite coursing through your veins.

Last edited:
Tramadol shouldn't be snorted. It's main mechanism of action results from its M1 metabolite o-desmethyltramadol which has a 200x greater affinity for mu-opioid receptors. If you snort tramadol you bypass the liver's metabolism.

Tramadol, like codeine, it a pro-drug. Codeine converts to morphine via CYP2D6 enzyme and tramadol converts in o-desmethyltramadol via the aforementioned enzyme too.

No idiot would snort codeine and snorting tramadol is equally as pointless. You'll only get the SSRI and DRI effects without the lovely opioid high.

its simply not true that tramadol has no effect if not taken orally. it would just still take some time to get metabolized. injection ampules for tramadol do exist for a reason. im not saying at all that snorting is a wise thing to do but your reasoning is WRONG.

its simply not true that tramadol has no effect if not taken orally. it would just still take some time to get metabolized. injection ampules for tramadol do exist for a reason. im not saying at all that snorting is a wise thing to do but your reasoning is WRONG.

Tramadol has a minute affinity for mu-opioid receptors on its own, it does however still cause serotonin release and noradrenaline reuptake inhibition which contribute to a certain degree of its pain relieving and recreational effects - But it's the M1 metabolite (o-desmethyltramadol) that causes the main therapeutic effects of tramadol (200x greater affinity for mu receptor than tramadol itself) and taking it orally is the best way to attain this. Very high BA and fast metabolism!

I know that there are tramadol ampoules and I have injected it myself for pain relief and it was practically inefficacious - all it does it gives you a quick serotonin boost and inhibits noradrenaline reuptake, which does reduce the perception of pain slightly, however, opioid affects are practically absent when tramadol is taken via any other route than as it bypasses or at least delays first-pass metabolism, losing out on the majority of O-DMT. Like I said before, you wouldn't snort codeine - well this is exactly the same principle.

Tramadol has an oral bioavailability of ~75% which increases exponentially with repeated dosing (i.e. 50mg every half hour for 4 hours) up to near 90%! So what on earth would the point in snorting or injecting it when you delay and reduce the metabolism to o-desmethyltramadol to practically insignificant levels, potentially damage your mucus membranes when it would be more effective orally.

So actually, sHR00m, my reasoning is correct. Subjective as the effects of tramadol may be, taking it orally is objectively the most clinically effective way of administering tramadol and I would stake my cock and balls on it being the most effective way of using recreationally as well.

If you really wanna snort tramadol go ahead. I've done it before. The "high" I got was just from the drip and me swallowing it. I like snorting shit so sometimes I'd take 225mgs orally and wait for it to kick in, then snort the last 25 to get my snorting fixation taken care of. I used to be a cokehead so I really like snorting shit. Also tramadol reaches higher blood concentrations on a redose. So take %75 of your dose, wait an hour then take the rest. Works considerably better this way. I was super addicted to tramadol for awhile and used to do this alot.

Do not snort Tramadol. It will not work or make it kick in faster. Just eat the tramadol and it will work 1000 times better.

From experience I would suggest eating 200mgs at once, then swallow 50mgs every 1/2 to 1 hour. Be patient and after about 3 hours or so you'll feel something. If you want to sniff Tramadol go ahead and see for yourself. You might like it. Some people just love to sniff pills.

^^^ yeahh.... but there is biochemistry behind all drugs, it just won't work as well/effectively. if anybody is dyyinnggg to sniff sumtthing then get DIFFERENT DRUGZ. haha, you might as well pop the tramadol and then go blow some benadryl just for the fun of it then.

The pain from snorting isnt that bad. Some people just love to sniff things. Does it get you Higher? Most likely not, they are made for swallowing. If you must, sniff one then swallow 3.

I've used many opiates, tramadol included. With the exception of one post that actually seemed to stray from the idea of abusing it, tramadol IS a prodrug. That means that snorting it does not give you a rush. As for darvocet, it's been discontinued in the US anyway. Tramadol is actually not as week as you'd think. And while it is technically legal and available OTC in mexico, it's not a pure opiate. It is also an SNRI like effexor or cymbalta. Considering the fact that opiates release serotonin and tramadol additionally prevents that serotonin from being cleared from the inter-neuron space...you're very likely to experience a mild serotonin syndrome, which trust me...is incredibly scary feeling. Oral is the best route.

haha im on 800 mgs right now snorted 500 mgs out of the eight hundred and im tripping my fucking balls off nigga! nobody is getting high because your too much of a damn pussy to take enough of it if it kills you well you wight as well be high when you die nigga and it hasent kiled me yet! so just take like ten 50 mg dolls to start with then build up and take more no more then 35 50s a day or youll have a bad day ha oh and it makes sex fucking great haha!

peace and pot stay high and keep on keepin on!

-3Z~A

posts like this make me remember why I stopped posting in OD to begin with....

Okay I started to clean this thread up but am just going to close it instead. If you read it you will see that just because you can put a drug up your nose and it works a little bit, it doesn't mean it is the best way of taking it, and in this case it is a very poor way of taking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.