• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting the yellow xanax...smh yes its better read why

pirates_

Bluelighter
So yeah i did the search thing, not because i have a question but because i have an answer...theyellow bars are time released...so when you take them by mouth you get a low not so fun affect because it takes time to dissolve..if you crush them into a find powder and rail them they hit fast. and you get a good little euphoria... when i pop them i just get sleepy..i popped some yestsetday and it was a waste..i snorted sum today it was great,,the only downside is that it seems to go away faster... so you silly people jumpin on newbs bout snorting yellow xanax being dumb hush!!1cuz there is a difference... sure you could crush them up and eat them but they will taste like shit and the taste will not go away anytime soon....hhappy snorting...

My gf snorts pills.....smh.....she loves to snort her xanax, she says she gets higher but it doesn't last as long. I know she has a natural high tolerance to everything but she swears by snorting.

I don't see eye to eye with her opinions on snorting.

white xanax in the mouth feels like snorting yellow xanaxx..to me its all about time release..

the yellow xanax bars are not time released, whoever told you that is lying. they have 3mg xanax that is time released but i believe those was discontinued in america.

These are the time-release 1 mg I used to get prescribed. There are other similar ones when you google it, but they don't look like bars.

Far as I know, the bars are not time release. Just a different manufacturer. Some people think the yellow ones are stronger, others like the green bars better. My guess is swallowing them didn't hit you as intensely as snorting the pills.

well idk when i take yellows by mouth i feel nothing i have to snort then or they wont work, the white ones i can pop and get messed up, so maybe thats where i came up with my time release theory. but the fact is, for me anyways..yellow bars are no good unless snorted.. if you ever have a yellow and a white one, pop the yellow one...see what kind of effect you get...bet you will pop the white one bout an hour later...and vise versa....and as for tatse i was just asking my self yesterday..why can i tastethe horridness of xanax when i snort it..then i hhocked a loogie ughhhh fukin uhghhh i tasted all teh xanax... if you keep it in your throat i guess it dont hit your taste buds

These are the time-release 1 mg I used to get prescribed. There are other similar ones when you google it, but they don't look like bars.

Far as I know, the bars are not time release. Just a different manufacturer. Some people think the yellow ones are stronger, others like the green bars better. My guess is swallowing them didn't hit you as intensely as snorting the pills.

\
\sorry to double post but ive seen these, they were jusy a diff color, they also have little blue green circle 2mg alprazolam..and circle white mylans..aehhh alprazolam is all the same when you down it with lots of beer ;)

Xanax is Xanax regardless what manufacturer makes them, or how pretty the green ones look compared to the yellow or white ones..its all alprazolam 2mg...snorting I believe is not effective as Xanax is not much water soluble at all, its just going down ur throat, bypassing the pills aborption causing a faster onset, if any. very little gets intranasally absorbed

If I decided to pop a yellow one I would pop the white one regardless. I have trouble controlling my benzo intake lol. It is probably all placebo because xanax is not very soluble in water at all.

^ I honestly don't care what generic they are anymore, I used to like the white GG bars

hmm well maybe the yellows take a bit longer to dissolve unless broken into smaller peices..and i refuse to let xanax touch my tast buds..so if i have to (eat it) threw my nose to feel it faster...great..it does go away quicker but atleast i dont have to wait long..the circle mylans seem to be a bit stonger tho idk..im passed the whoe shape and color=stronger stuff(cept for the 3mg green ones|) but the mylan 2mg mess me up baaaad

^true, I did notice chewing and breaking the time release with the green triangle time release Xanax 3mg hit me a lot harder than taking 3mg of IR Xanax...placebo? who knows

Are you talking about the yellow R 039 xanax bars?They are not time released.That's just how Actavis makes them.The only time released xanax is xanax xr that comes in strengths of 0.5mg,1mg,2mg,and 3mg(the green triangles).Personally,I've always found that snorting xanax feels significantly stronger than eating them,regardless of the manufacturer.It just doesn't last quite as long.

My gf snorts pills.....smh.....she loves to snort her xanax, she says she gets higher but it doesn't last as long. I know she has a natural high tolerance to everything but she swears by snorting.

I don't see eye to eye with her opinions on snorting.

idk i used to be all like wtf what is this fixation on snorting, then i snorted an e pill, now i cant swallow e i have to snort

I was the same way.I used to think snorting pills was stupid.Then one day I was having a major anxiety day and was out of benzos.A buddy of mine brought some Xanax over.He didn't have much but was willing to share what he had.He knows I have a huge tolerance and told me"sniff 'em,just trust me dude".So We did and to my surprise I felt the small(IMO)ammount and actually got more effects than I would have eating a larger ammount.Tried it next time and same results.This has consistantly been my experience so now I swear by sniffing them.It does have a bit of a shorter duration so now I usually sniff half my dose for the greater effects and sublingual the other half to balance out the duration.I wasn't expecting sniffing to work,much less work better,so it definitely wasn't placebo or anything like that.I know everyone is different but IME it does work better that way.

the yellow xanax bars are not time released, whoever told you that is lying. they have 3mg xanax that is time released but i believe those was discontinued in america.

Discontinued since when..I had a 3mg xanax about a year or 2 ago.I believe in late '13 maybe....I acquired this in Baltimore

I work for Actavis the company that manufactures these and with 100% certainty the yellow R039 are not time release, instant release only. Hope this helps

lol, whether you work for Actavis or not, a quick, two second google search will reveal that they are not time release.

3mg xanax are the time release ones. They are not discontinued.

Intranasal benzodiazepines is not an efficient or bioavailable method of ingestion. They are fat soluble. You are wasting them and delaying onset time. What little amount that does get absorbed is the tiny amount responsible for your quick effects; the rest is just placebo and the dopamine release that is naturally released (ie endogenous) that comes from expectation and the act of snorting itself.

So yeah i did the search thing, not because i have a question but because i have an answer...theyellow bars are time released...so when you take them by mouth you get a low not so fun affect because it takes time to dissolve..if you crush them into a find powder and rail them they hit fast. and you get a good little euphoria... when i pop them i just get sleepy..i popped some yestsetday and it was a waste..i snorted sum today it was great,,the only downside is that it seems to go away faster... so you silly people jumpin on newbs bout snorting yellow xanax being dumb hush!!1cuz there is a difference... sure you could crush them up and eat them but they will taste like shit and the taste will not go away anytime soon....hhappy snorting...

Good luck with the physical damage caused my snorting pills especially ones which are not even absorbed through the membranes in your nose. The only reason it hits faster is because you are crushing them up. Try the same dose and crush them up. Take them with a high fat content meal and see how you feel. Your sinuses will thank you later in life.