• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting seroquel

LoveSexDreamz

Bluelighter
Hi I'm wondering if snorting seroquel would produce more intense effects than eating. I assume itd dissolve faster but would I need less and would it even be euphoric? I'm just looking for fast effects but might start a low dose thanks
Also a side question is snorting buspar for anxiety safe I'm not going to do it just curious
Thanks

Seroquel has WAY too many side-effects to take recreationally. Take it from somone who's been on as little to as 25mg to around 800mg a day IT DOES NOT PRODUCE ANY EUPHORIA. Sedation yes but euphoria no, don't mess with antipsychotics they're really nasty drugs. And idk if it's water soluble or not but even if it is I would still highly recommend you don't snort it because it would most likely make the side-effects worse.

It definitely doesn't produce euphoria, but it can produce a sense of relief/not caring, and the ability to get to sleep even during the worst anxiety. I can see how someone might want to accelerate the onset. I don't really know whether snorting will do that, but IME taken orally it normally kicks in within 30 minutes (sometimes knocks me out in 10).

It definitely doesn't produce euphoria, but it can produce a sense of relief/not caring, and the ability to get to sleep even during the worst anxiety. I can see how someone might want to accelerate the onset. I don't really know whether snorting will do that, but IME taken orally it normally kicks in within 30 minutes (sometimes knocks me out in 10).

I just felt like it'd be a bad idea to tell someone to even consider using a drug that can already be pretty harmful to use a ROA other than the intended one. I honestly feel like this is one of the few times I'd say benzos are safer even with their high addiction potential the side-effects are much more predictable and are really unlikely to do permanent damage like Seroquel can even when taken exactly as prescribed.

I'd say that benzos are more destructive in general, but admittedly once you start snorting anything all bets are off.

It doesn't do anything, I have snorted it before and there's no benefit the only reason to do this is when your jail and in there people will snort anything . Seroquel isn't recreational at all I've taken up to 1600mg and all it did was make me unable to walk straight get better drugs

^

Going to have to agree with the matter up above me. Only place I have seen anyone snort seroqel would be jails or rehabs. Though I couldn't imagine taking 1600 mgs...100 mgs back in the day would knock me out and have me feeling like the walking dead all day the next morning

please don't try and get recreational effects from anti-psychs - it's not fun and can be quite dangerous

Doesn't burn to bad not like zyprexa which has no burn. I imagine this stuff is stronger than ambien as I was out before I could check the time for about 10 hours. Still groggy. Going to make some eggs.

^

Going to have to agree with the matter up above me. Only place I have seen anyone snort seroqel would be jails or rehabs. Though I couldn't imagine taking 1600 mgs...100 mgs back in the day would knock me out and have me feeling like the walking dead all day the next morning

its one of those weird drugs where less is more, i only took so much because i was dope sick and trying to knock myself out

I had to take this at inpatient and i got cataplsxy where i was paralyzed until iv benadyrl but i have narcolepsy either way be careful its vvery potent

If you're trying to knock yourself out when you're agitated from opiate W/D it should do the trick, but I still wouldn't suggest snorting it.

What exactly are you looking to achieve?
^ I was going to ask this. We can't stop you from doing something reckless but Bluelight is a harm reduction forum. Looking at your posts, it looks like you're on a lot of meds. Take your medications as directed because there is no benefit in snorting them.

Please dont mess with that sh.t. I thought I was a smart ass and took 150mg for 2 weeks just before bed, first few days I was fine and sleeping like a baby. Then like all things I noticed I had 4 150mg left and my supplier didnt have any,i chopped it into 3 sort of held me but no sleep as I needed 150mg so I cold turkied it ,dont do it its the worst cluck ever ,i did think I was dying ,so warning stay clear please.

Snorting Seroquel is Relaxing, just don't overdo it and expect very sedating effects

Aight, I've been doing this for a couple weeks, actually, I'm writing this after doing so, I wouldnt recommend more than 25 MG snorted a day tho, it doesnt hurt to snort as long as you remove the outer casing(it's like a thin sheet thing) anywho, don't over do it, limit yourself and jus chill, it's a really good chill pill, now, I'm prescribed to be taking 100 mg for sleep and bipolar, but the 25 snorted has the same effect and kicks in 20 mins faster. I don't know long term affects on the lungs but I haven't noticed or felt anything differ and I can function good if not better after sleeping on it. If anyone is really set on snorting it, I'd say do it before you'd usually go to sleep because if you have no tolerance, that's what you're going to want to do afterwards.