• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting ROA for Hydromorphone

X4nM4n420

Greenlighter
(Throw in every single method there is to do drugs and different ways of doing them, Smoking, Snorting, Eating, plugging, injecting, water solution snorting or drinking?, Absorbing through skin, Under tongue, crushed pill powder best places to have it absorb, And just anything and everything)

I've been Snorting hydromorphone for a few. Months now and i just did a little more research on it, (And I usually research before I start to do things) to see if I should start to pop them again because snorting 4mg at a time doesent do to much anymore (4 lines, 1 each nostril, smoke a few bowls or a blunt wait like 10-20 mins and snort 1 each up nostril again and continue smoking) and then I repeat if I want the high later on..

While reading some things I was reading the ROA's for hydromorphone taken orally is apparently like 15% bioavailability , snorting 25-30% bioavailability and then this way of mixing the powder with 1-2ml of warm water (turning it into a liquid solution with a 60-65% bioavailability) and putting it in a syringe and putting it in your nose and wait for a few mins.. I have syringe available but don't feel like it be very comfortable to do so that way.. And how would it be drinking the water solution if anyone knows!
I have this thing I got when I had braces a few years ago, (Pictures below) you pour water into the little. Section and then when you press the button it shoots out the water (its used as like another type of tooth pic to remove stuff from your teeth or between braces) if I did syringe method but instead poured it in there and shot it up my nose would that work?
https://imgur.com/gallery/oQ0RS

Also what would you recommend to mix with hydromorphone to increase the high, Alcohol is available but ion really like that shit to much, Also have benzos (Xanax, valium, kpins) and a few (very few) opioids I could mix
Or what are some other natural things that help with pain which I could also use, my friend told me about something called Kratom what is it and would it increase the effects