• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Snorting pregabalin

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
im new to pregabalin so i have no clue what is the best bioavalibility? Roa... is the high better or stronger when you snort vs swalowing the capsules

if you want faster effects just parachute it on empty stomach

You take it couple days in a row you won't feel almost nothing cause of tolerance

and no snorting is pointless you will putt a grams of bitter substance that will f..up your sinuses
oral bioavailability is 90%
You are prescribed on long term or just a rec...?

I would think that it wont be higher than the 90% oral.
Have you seen a doc called "Drugs map of Britain"? They have a chapter about pregab abuse in Belfast. There is a dude who is hopelessly addicted to snort pregab. His whole life revolv3d around getting and snorting the stuff. Edgy guy for sure. Curious docu

I would think that it wont be higher than the 90% oral.
Have you seen a doc called "Drugs map of Britain"? They have a chapter about pregab abuse in Belfast. There is a dude who is hopelessly addicted to snort pregab. His whole life revolv3d around getting and snorting the stuff. Edgy guy for sure. Curious docu
Belfast Buds was the name of the episode (on the BBC iPlayer).

As far as I'm aware, Pregabalin needs to be absorbed by a specific transporter found in the intestines.

My understanding is that I suffocated pregabalin is only going to produce effects after it finds its way from your sinus to your gut.

This is similar to how Benzodiazepines are sometimes insufflafed. We know that they are not absorbed through sinus mucosa yet a lot of people will swear by the ROA.

You're better off to just swallow them.

If Lyrica is anything like gabapetin, it would take a long time and lots of them. Listen to Keif.

It’s not worth it, just swallow the Pregabalin. It’ll clog up your nose and it’s a waste of it.

It’s not worth it, just swallow the Pregabalin. It’ll clog up your nose and it’s a waste of it.
He is right. Especially if it is like it's little brother gabapentin. The amount needed to get a buzz is hugh. It would be hilarious to watch someone try to snort that much powder.