View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Snorting Microdots

Vediog

Bluelighter
Any good reason not to? Was gifted a baggie with a few intact and a bunch of powder, maybe another 2-3 dots worth.

Also will they be stronger up the nose? I tried one before, don't know if it's the same batch or not but that one seemed pretty weak, guessing 50-70ug.

It works. There are a few trip reports on Erowid about people snorting microdots.

Any good reason to? I don't understand peoples obsession with putting drugs up their noses.

Haha I'm not big into it myself but my friends will likely want to go this route. I'm happy with a sublingual blotter, microdot or gel tab. Just got this dust sittin here though and you know it ain't going to waste.

It doesn't matter, oral / sublingual bioavailability are high enough themselves from fundal absorption.

As was stated above, I just don't get the whole "anything that can be crushed should be snorted" mentality. As someone who did Coke quite a lot back in the day, and who ended up having sinus infections and ALL types of secondary problems related to packing my nose, and, who ended up having nasal surgery as a result, I can't imagine what people may be doing to themselves with putting loads of shit up their noses. Like Solipsis said...it will work, but no better than the mucous membranes absorbing the powder in your mouth. I mean shit...if there is a pill, somewhere along the line, it became common practice to crush and snort it. I mean for cryin' out loud...I know plenty of people that were crushing Vicodin and Percocets, getting all the love from a giant load of acetaminophen up their nose along with the .5 or .75 or whatever mgs of active ingredient. Anyway, that's just my old-school two cents worth.

That's a very good point, I think what that's about is snorting fetishism just like smoking fetishism or needle fetishism. It's the act itself, the items involved etc that can also become an addiction of their own. I've experienced that first-hand and it is a really strange feeling to basically want to "just inject something". (IM only in my case and not for a long time) Having habits like that, they are rewarding in their own right and it's a very neurological thing if you catch my drift..

When it comes to microdots it will work no problem, remember the microdots need crushed (otherwise it wont work) and that means they will likely pop/ping across the room.

Onset is slightly faster, say 30 mins instead of 45-60mins. I didn't notice any real increase in potency.
Definitely works, but 100% novelty. Not comparable to insufflated 2cs etc where effects are vastly different.