• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Snorting meth

It's strange to me that smoking and shooting give you different effects from the same batch.

I remember my first time ever doing meth I did a .2 shot and I felt so fucking good. Every time after that I haven't experienced the euphoria as strongly.

All I can say is this: the euphoria from snorting, to smoking to shooting varies to a degree. Snorting is much more level.and stable in effects without much dramatic drop off in effects. Smoking is highly euphoric, little more anxiety involved, shorter acting. IVing was a pure disappointment for me. I shot a .2, and yes I got the infamous cough that everyone rants and raves about..I remember telling myself "oh shit, the cough,I'm in for a ride.now". The book tweaked did no justice in giving realistic effects of IVing meth. I remember after I shot my .2, I felt an uncomfortable itch go down my arm, followed.by a cough, and a brief five minute mild rush of euphoria, compared to intensity of smoking. Felt normal effects for a duration of twenty mins, after that, EXTREME BUTTERFLIES, leg and muscle tension and shakiness. I wanted to crawl in a hole.and die. I did a .2 every two hours to avoid crash. And yes the purity was pretty good. A half gram smoked between two people lasts me 12 hours
No I did not get an erection nor bust a nut all in my pants, colors and images were not crystal clear.snd glowing with intensity. All this over rated talk of IVing meth really disappointed me. I'll stick to smoking

Lol, I agree. However I get some pretty good Crystal meth here in NY... people who I talked to claim it doesn't compare to the shit out west...then again my one connect says the crystal I buy , her connect get it from California. So who even knows, I keep thinking all the meth elsewhere is breaking bad quality, when I'm sure alll meth typically is the same purity in general...a half gram will last me.and my girlfriend from 10am-8pm smoking it...does this say anything about quality? It's all straight shards and glass, I never seen shake and bake before. I had some straight trash crystal where it looks fire but barely did shit....
Oh god down here in South Florida it is absolute GARBAGE. Haven’t used in over 2 years but I’ll never forget the time I copped a gram and found uncooked rice in the bag of shitty looking crystal. Smh ?

It's strange to me that smoking and shooting give you different effects from the same batch.

I remember my first time ever doing meth I did a .2 shot and I felt so fucking good. Every time after that I haven't experienced the euphoria as strongly.
Same here. Nothing can compare to the first shot. Heavenly ?

All I can say is this: the euphoria from snorting, to smoking to shooting varies to a degree. Snorting is much more level.and stable in effects without much dramatic drop off in effects. Smoking is highly euphoric, little more anxiety involved, shorter acting. IVing was a pure disappointment for me. I shot a .2, and yes I got the infamous cough that everyone rants and raves about..I remember telling myself "oh shit, the cough,I'm in for a ride.now". The book tweaked did no justice in giving realistic effects of IVing meth. I remember after I shot my .2, I felt an uncomfortable itch go down my arm, followed.by a cough, and a brief five minute mild rush of euphoria, compared to intensity of smoking. Felt normal effects for a duration of twenty mins, after that, EXTREME BUTTERFLIES, leg and muscle tension and shakiness. I wanted to crawl in a hole.and die. I did a .2 every two hours to avoid crash. And yes the purity was pretty good. A half gram smoked between two people lasts me 12 hours
No I did not get an erection nor bust a nut all in my pants, colors and images were not crystal clear.snd glowing with intensity. All this over rated talk of IVing meth really disappointed me. I'll stick to smoking
I kinda feel the same as you, however I did have a great experience with my first shot. Got the *cough*, closed my eyes and nodded for 10-15 mins in total bliss, then woke up with enough energy to run a marathon. My arm was a little achy from the shot but that was the only downside really. High lasted a couple of hours for me which I was very grateful for.