• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Snorting meth

Lynn99

Greenlighter
Is it better to snort all your meth at once or throughout the day? Which will get you higher?

It's not about what will get you higher, it's more about where you want to be. Snorting it lasts pretty long usually. I would personally, myself that is, do majority of it at once, as it will keep me high all day usually, and save and snort a small amount towards the end of my day just to smooth out whatever mild crash I may feel. Beware that doing this may keep you up at night...

Hey, welcome to Bluelight :)

I don't recommend snorting it all at once.. it's a waste of money, and like most drugs, once you overkill it the negative effects outweigh the positives.

DISCLAIMER :
Meth is a slippery slope honestly.
At the beginning it's all good and you may not even feel the addiction.
However, overconfidence may result in dangerous choices such as increased dosage, psychosis and seizures.

I'd say snort a certain amount of meth (probably what gets you high for the period of time you want, as earlier mentioned) and let it be.
It's very easy to keep snorting towards the end and this might lead to a loss in appetite and a definite insomnia, among other things.
As for which will get you higher - it's not about the lager qty but the optimum. If your nasal passage is saturated, you may not feel the high. The rest will probably drip down.
Ideally, according to me (from unnecessarily extensive experience, haha) :

Heavy line (not all of it, just a relatively larger amount) - lasts long, hard crash, lesser frequency could keep the addiction at bay. Great for maybe an intense study session, an all nighter or just to stay awake for a long time. Also burns like a bitch

Smaller lines - may have an urge to redose which could lead to a whole other story. Manageable crash, but loss of appetite and sleep may still be there (allthough multiple reports are there on how this isn't the case, many in this forum itself!). HEAVY binge potential.
Either of the two : make sure it's crushed as fine as possible! Ive noticed a slower snort is much better compared to a fast, aggressive one. Snorting too much at once can cause you to become too jittery too.

Personally I'd suggest a med - heavy line if done recreationally. If sleep or appetite is an issue, try earlier and smaller doses
Can't speak for appetite (I loose it almost completely) but sleep is sometimes easy to manage. I just lie down with my music of choice and ultimately atleast rest a while.
I apologize for the lack of measurements, but I can tell you this - doing smaller lines, about 0.4 g lasts me about 2 days while heavier lines which with a lower frequency sometimes lasts a week (based on daily dosage)

Comedown is made better with eating good food and just chilling or a downer or good old Mary Jane!
No matter the situation, remember to stay hydrated!
Stay safe and don't tweak out ?
(if you do I find a nice shower and some chill music does the trick)

I didn't mean dose size I meant a total score.
Sorry if that wasn't clear!
And I guess I should also say that those values are based off repeated regular usage of the aforementioned days.

Well i prefer sublingual thats me but, snort abit to get ready for it so you dont get edgy after abit, then take your go at it im surprised opiatekrzy says itll last longest most of my meth exp has shown me it lasts between 8-12 hours ( not including slowly wearing off which i just hate but it is the best amphetamine hands down, euphoria un matched but the edge i need to counter usually)

I think snorting lasts the longest , when it comes to to smoking and IVing...I'm pretty sure orally has the longest duration.

I've found that smoking and slamming last the same as snorting, it's just that the onset is slower for snorting. That's just IME.

But yeah, eating is probably the longest duration.

Slamming IMO had the shortest duration. All I get out of it is a 1minute rush, followed by a 20min buzz that smoking could of produced
, Followed by extreme and intense anxiety and tension on my legs

Are you as tired as this east coast garbage as I am?

I mean, I've had some relatively good bags, but nothing compared to what I hear it's like straight out of the kitchen.

DISCLAIMER :
Meth is a slippery slope honestly.
At the beginning it's all good and you may not even feel the addiction.
However, overconfidence may result in dangerous choices such as increased dosage, psychosis and seizures.

I'd say snort a certain amount of meth (probably what gets you high for the period of time you want, as earlier mentioned) and let it be.
It's very easy to keep snorting towards the end and this might lead to a loss in appetite and a definite insomnia, among other things.
As for which will get you higher - it's not about the lager qty but the optimum. If your nasal passage is saturated, you may not feel the high. The rest will probably drip down.
Ideally, according to me (from unnecessarily extensive experience, haha) :

Heavy line (not all of it, just a relatively larger amount) - lasts long, hard crash, lesser frequency could keep the addiction at bay. Great for maybe an intense study session, an all nighter or just to stay awake for a long time. Also burns like a bitch

Smaller lines - may have an urge to redose which could lead to a whole other story. Manageable crash, but loss of appetite and sleep may still be there (allthough multiple reports are there on how this isn't the case, many in this forum itself!). HEAVY binge potential.
Either of the two : make sure it's crushed as fine as possible! Ive noticed a slower snort is much better compared to a fast, aggressive one. Snorting too much at once can cause you to become too jittery too.

Personally I'd suggest a med - heavy line if done recreationally. If sleep or appetite is an issue, try earlier and smaller doses
Can't speak for appetite (I loose it almost completely) but sleep is sometimes easy to manage. I just lie down with my music of choice and ultimately atleast rest a while.
I apologize for the lack of measurements, but I can tell you this - doing smaller lines, about 0.4 g lasts me about 2 days while heavier lines which with a lower frequency sometimes lasts a week (based on daily dosage)

Comedown is made better with eating good food and just chilling or a downer or good old Mary Jane!
No matter the situation, remember to stay hydrated!
Stay safe and don't tweak out ?
(if you do I find a nice shower and some chill music does the trick)
Great post!

Are you as tired as this east coast garbage as I am?

I mean, I've had some relatively good bags, but nothing compared to what I hear it's like straight out of the kitchen.
Lol, I agree. However I get some pretty good Crystal meth here in NY... people who I talked to claim it doesn't compare to the shit out west...then again my one connect says the crystal I buy , her connect get it from California. So who even knows, I keep thinking all the meth elsewhere is breaking bad quality, when I'm sure alll meth typically is the same purity in general...a half gram will last me.and my girlfriend from 10am-8pm smoking it...does this say anything about quality? It's all straight shards and glass, I never seen shake and bake before. I had some straight trash crystal where it looks fire but barely did shit....

@opiatekrzy - Yeah i always imagine it as breaking bad quality too. I'm on a never ending hunt for that blue/pink shit too lol. And yeah I think a half gram for 10 hours smoking is normal for us over here. I smoke similarly. A .4 shot almost made me pass out, though. I thought I was supposed to cum my pants!! Lol.

I did .3 shot at the most. Haha right, what's with all these exaggerated stories of people nutting there pants from the rush. Rush was not all that at all. I rather shoot Coke if I'm gonna stick a needle in my arm again

@madness00 @opiatekrzy
You guys =p im the only meth user who prefers the Hcl pills to use sublingually aren't I? Ive only see crystal ONCE and im not far from ny opiatekrzy so that makes me envy but here across the border in canada meth is really only popular and not sold as meth but "speed" half the or more really dont even know their using meth

Slamming IMO had the shortest duration. All I get out of it is a 1minute rush, followed by a 20min buzz that smoking could of produced
, Followed by extreme and intense anxiety and tension on my legs
Dont you get a certain level of not anxiety per say but an edge thats uncomfortable? I get that with every amphetamine and its rather annoying if i use a high dose i know 100%. Later i have to take somthing to take the edge off
Ive smoked the hcl its alright but its so damn fiendish i find vs crack oddly

I can smoke myself Retarded and still not feel the intense anxiety and muscle tension that shooting gives me...I do .2 shots at s time, and anything less then that o get no rush, so at .2 for being at rush level, it give some horrible anxketyy and negative side effects. Too risky, missing IV, abscesses, going thru my gram way too fast