• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants snorting meth or smoking for duration?

Always did IV with crank/meth, smoking the stuff couldn't hold a candle to IV, As much as I tried smoking never delivered what I wanted. I think you should get more duration from snorting, oral is also a great way to take amphetamines, if you've got great glass purity wise then any ROA should be fun (even though smoking for ME was never any good, I just never gave it a chance to be perfectly honest). Smoking pure crack (purified coke using ammonia method) now that certainly worked for me - if crack heads got that shit instead of that ghetto bi-carb crud they'd feel like it was their first time, lol if only they knew (yeah that would really help society SKR, get a grip, and let em have their 2% purity).

No offense but if you're getting a nasty taste from the pipe you aren't hitting it right. It seems to me like you're burning it. I burned it a few times when I first started out lol it's a very common rookie mistake. Does the bowl turn a dark color after you hit it? It should be very smooth with a mild sweet "chemical" taste to it. I personally love the taste, especially if it's hella bomb dope. Anyways I would stick with snorting if I were you because smoking is extremely fucking addictive.

Speaking of which, I really miss that taste. Seems like all Melbourne gets is sh*t cut. Either or, I believe some new connections are required.
Smoking is beyond addictive...I'd recommend bumping it too.

Snorting is the way to go. While I know it to be true, I still dont understand why smoking meth or any other substance would result in a shorter duration then snorting or eating it.
I mean once its in your blood, the duration of effect of the chemical itself becomes the rule, no matter the ROA, not so?

Is perhaps the lower duration from other ROA's, a perceived effect based in the intense high (from the initial rush due to more efficient ROA's) dissipating faster into a normal high, which is then perceived as a reduction in effects, when in fact it is simply the "rush" returning to the baseline effect of the drug?

Anyways, meth seems ideal for snorting or eating imo experience for the best consistent results over the duration of effect. Having that initial rush is not worth its effect on the remainder of the duration being experienced as disappointing in comparison.

I'm not trying to argue or anything but for the people saying smoking doesn't work for them, are you smoking enough? 2 hits won't do much and if it does it won't last long at all....if u keep redosing u will come to a point where u will be hella high unless your shit is bunk...try like 5 hits one after the other, take a break and then take another 3 or 4 and tell me your not high....also when you take each hit, don't just take a little puff, suck in as much smoke as u can until you run out of breath;-)

Always did IV with crank/meth, smoking the stuff couldn't hold a candle to IV,

For real. IV excels in pretty much every category. Definitely not for the weak of heart or mind (or the strong of heart and mind, for that matter!), though...like I've said before, you better be ready to ride the lightning when you get on the needle & start slamming methamphetamine. I often think that meth was a oversight that humanity unleashed upon the world...perhaps it has some therapeutic value in low doses taken orally, but who wants to do that? :) It's just a ridiculously powerful drug, at least it is when you're getting that quality shard...

A decent blast of some fire shard will make you feel like you were forged in the fiery crucible of the planet Krypton.

For duration nearly every ROA for meth is better than smoking. The effects, I think are much better too. Obviously IV or rectal will give you the most bang for your buck, but IME snorting it feels exactly the same, you might just need to do a little more. Smoking meth is fun, because you get to turn the pizo, but the high feels a lot dirtier to me.

I'm not trying to argue or anything but for the people saying smoking doesn't work for them, are you smoking enough? 2 hits won't do much

Exactly. What we mean when we say "smoking never did much for me" is we take one or two hits at most and laugh the whole thing off and load up a shot so strong you taste the shit just inserting the needle and halfway through the shot your vision starts to go, a rush of meth pushes through your lungs (Many feel free to cough and vomit at this stage) and BAM.....all of a sudden everyone's naked and you're in a room full of swingers!

lol I have stabbed the needle right to the hilt in a finger tip multiple times cos I'm shaking so much and my vision is smashed after a shot just trying to recap a needle. Looking forward to when you have your first shot Sexytweakerbitch. It's not the gear it's just the ROA is ruined once you've IV'd as my man below knows all too well.....

For real. IV excels in pretty much every category. It's just a ridiculously powerful drug, at least it is when you're getting that quality shard...
A decent blast of some fire shard will make you feel like you were forged in the fiery crucible of the planet Krypton.

You speak the truth my friend. Bloody drugs making me wanna do all the drugs.

also speaking of snorting but this is a high in and of itself. you must be alone, shit gets heavy this is inner discovery here in a burst of 20 seconds, heavy. so get yourself a little bump and snort real quick and loud like Tuco from Breaking Bad and react to the burn as colorfully as he and parade pandemoneously about like an ape, but you have to be wearing old school whitey underwear only. it really is quite a thing. definitely not the same for awhile after, its really a soul release. kinda stare off into space blankly sitting on the floor like after you just masturbated for the first time by humping a pillow. kind of a "am i right?" type of worry, you know...
Hell yeah dude, all I gotta say. 👏👏