• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants snorting meth or smoking for duration?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
so i prefer snorting but alot of people tell me theres more europhia with smoking idk if this is truu cuz i cant get over that horrible taste when i hit the pipe. its waaaay worse than the drip from doin a line but i guess the burn makes up for it hahaha, any thoughts? im a lil tweaked right now i guess thats why im making bluelight posts at 5:45 am. lol

Please remember it's a violation of forum guidelines to bump your own thread.

I bet no one bothered to answer because this topic has been discussed tens of millions of times, and performing a simple search using the forums built in search engine would generate so many answers/opinions/experiences that you could spend the next few years going through all the results.

If you read the forum guidelines and posting standards, the policy here is to use the search engine first and if you do not find what you are looking for, and you don't find an existing thread that is relevant enough for your question to go in, THEN create a new thread.

Just letting you know, this isn't personal, but this question so easily could have been answered without it's own thread.

Anyways,

Vaporizing it produces an IV-like rushing euphoria but is terrible for endurance/duration, you'll find yourself with your tweak pipe in one shaking hand and your lighter in the other shaky hand, the meth will be gone in a minute, and you'll be faced with the much harsher comedown that vaporizing methamphetamine produces.

Intranasal abuse while may not produce the intensity of rushing obtainable via other ROAs, but I think it's good in that it has a good balance of intensity:duration. It's intense and longer lasting with a smoother come-down, nowhere near as intense as other ROAs, nor is it's comedown as uncomfortable.

I'd say that the most intense ROA would be intravenous (obviously, merely stating this as a reference point, not a recommendation), with the second-longest duration of any other ROA.

I'm sure others might disagree with this but my experience with hot-rails is just as intense as injecting, but shorter in duration vs intravenous.

Rectal methamphetamine is the second most efficient way of taking methamphetamine, with a 99% absorption rate, very long acting, and the smoothest come-down of any ROA.

Vaporizing it is around 90% absorbed provided that you are a professional when it comes to the act of using a tweak pipe efficiently, but the comedown is too rough for most, leading to compulsive redosing.

Intranasal is around 80% absorbed, but your nasal mucosa rapidly diffuses the meth across the BBB which produces it's effects and has a longer duration and more consistent come-down, but also prone to compulsive redosing.

Last but not least, Oral ROA, 67% absorbed on average, but this number varies wildly. Less intense but extremely long rush period, followed by a steady and consistent comedown. Least prone to compulsive redosing.

Snorting it is far better. Terrible for your poor nose, though.

Snort it or eat it for intensity plus endurance. I always liked to snort mine. I like the short nasal burn. I never saw what the big deal was over vaping it, although I did it that way dozens of times probably. Also, I never plugged it. I think that might burn your ass too much, as even the hydrochloride salt of methamphetamine is, or at least feels, caustic I think. Eating meth is good too, but you need a good bit bigger amount of shards to swallow for best effect. Great duration there.

As for MDMA, plugging is #1 best, while swallowing is #2 best, and smoking (really not smoking but vaping) it is not possible without destroying the majority of your precious powder. Also, vaping it is not a very good high, neither is IV'ing it, and snorting it burns in a bad way, qualitatively leads to a slightly less good experience, and shortens duration.

No offense but if you're getting a nasty taste from the pipe you aren't hitting it right. It seems to me like you're burning it. I burned it a few times when I first started out lol it's a very common rookie mistake. Does the bowl turn a dark color after you hit it? It should be very smooth with a mild sweet "chemical" taste to it. I personally love the taste, especially if it's hella bomb dope. Anyways I would stick with snorting if I were you because smoking is extremely fucking addictive.

i need to say that i get a very long lasting effect from vaping meth.
i smoked a gram with 2 others, (very good quality) about 18 hours ago, yesterday afternoon, and still can't sleep. was straight up high for 12 hours. played CS:GO for like 4 hours straight and won almost all my matches lol. wanted to sleep at like 1am and tried, couldn't. everyone is getting up now and i haven't slept a wink. this is some of the best CM i have ever come across.. first hit gives that tingle down ur spine.. its good shit.. but yah it lasts.. and lasts

snorting. idk if its cause im small and naturally dont eat much and do more drugs than you probably should moderately-to-at-times-severely speaking of course but i can take so little and 18 hours later such as a few mins ago still being able to take that unhuman almost cartoon sized meth lung hit of weed and all the sudden i feel like i did that small bump an hour ago. its literally fucking insane. i just dont understand how my body can just plow through its luck or a gene or stupidity probably but this shit turns me into something that is something human, but a human with like 9% unexplainable obscene energy that just sits in the middle of me and obliterates all common sense. i could explain but itd sound like i wanted to show you how kvlt i am or some self loving bullshit so lets just say you start typing a joke, one liners are the goal but all the sudden it morphs into 3 hours worth of possible stand up material that you need to vocally record out loud and just at that moment you realize 11 hours went by and you stopped putting pen to paper only to look up at your spot and arrange words in certain sentences, no drinks, bathroom, breathing, time, even thought, youre just recording your fucking brain like theres another one in there that got woken up by that meth. its not right. ive heard an account almost Exactly like that experience on this website so obviously we just happened to catch the right combination. oh and i guess add 600mg of gabapentin i took intending to go to bed after smoking a bowl and like i said that weed acted as the amp, very cool for me at least

wait what was the topic, oh yeah definitely snort that shit brah and you'll learn to love the burn the first time kinda grabs you by the nuts though its like icy hot when your mind evolves to even register it as pleasure. if you are as respectful of this drug as possible, its truly something totally different than advertised. but in all seriousness its the most unhealthy fucking shit ive ever seen in my life its heinous. type into google 3rd hand meth while at your tweak(seewuhididthrlol)

just be realistic about what youre doing. a huge part of being a drug user every day and still appearing active and playing basketball daily etc is you gotta keep that brain the right kind of sharp. your brain is the key to fun and getting fucked up and basically just bein a ballin ass muh fucka.

i just talk half tongue and cheek a lot but in all seriousness i make it a top priority to maintain my health mentally and physically because especially something like meth can fuck your life up so bad that you literally cant know whats even real and the best way ive ever heard it put was someone on this site that said their emotions even looked like it was being played by a bad actor, that is a burn out. i do drugs because it makes me perform better in what i do for a living and its just downright enjoyable and because health is #1 im just a normal person in the crowd.(wanted to follow protocol at least once, im already showing the dickhead side on this forum

Last edited:
also speaking of snorting but this is a high in and of itself. you must be alone, shit gets heavy this is inner discovery here in a burst of 20 seconds, heavy. so get yourself a little bump and snort real quick and loud like Tuco from Breaking Bad and react to the burn as colorfully as he and parade pandemoneously about like an ape, but you have to be wearing old school whitey underwear only. it really is quite a thing. definitely not the same for awhile after, its really a soul release. kinda stare off into space blankly sitting on the floor like after you just masturbated for the first time by humping a pillow. kind of a "am i right?" type of worry, you know...

Smoking is way easier than snorting meth. It burns like hell when I tried snorting. The duration can last a few days until you redose or get too tired. If you're smart and take supplement to go to sleep, you can avoid the come down. Hope this helps.

Fuck yeah that shit burns like crazy I can't handle it anymore. My nose gets hella runny and eyes water ugh that's why I prefer blazing it. Hot rails are hella fun too and I like how it doesn't burn nearly as much as regular snorting does.

No offense but if you're getting a nasty taste from the pipe you aren't hitting it right. It seems to me like you're burning it. I burned it a few times when I first started out lol it's a very common rookie mistake. Does the bowl turn a dark color after you hit it? It should be very smooth with a mild sweet "chemical" taste to it. I personally love the taste, especially if it's hella bomb dope. Anyways I would stick with snorting if I were you because smoking is extremely fucking addictive.

Meth tastes gross. Although I admit getting some pleasure out of it nowadays, but I think that's just because I associate the taste with getting high.

I strongly dislike smoking it. I prefer snorting. I've tried both methods and I honestly don't like how smoking it makes me feel. Yes the nose method does burn like a bitch, but I've come to love the burn. as Burnt Offerings said it's probably because I associate it with the feeling but either way I hate the taste and feel of smoking it.

The thing that I really don't like about smoking is that, after the initial rush/high, when it comes to re-dosing smoking really is the lesser method IMO. When I've been up for a long time and I need to stay awake (like I'm busy with work or an assignment or something), a session on the pipe will make me feel better for about 30 minutes - 1 hour. Whereas if I snort a decent line I'll feel much more wakeful for at least an hour, followed by the high leveling off for a bit, and I won't feel the need to re-dose for at least 2-3 hours.

Exactly, smoking a hit or two is good if you're having a really bad come down. First time I ever did crystal I had a horrible comedown and was exhausted but had such a bad headache and like twitchy feeling. I felt too strung out to sleep but too tired to do anything except sit there and be miserable. I smoked one hit and it took away my head ache and calmed me down a bit as weird as it sounds. within an hour I was knocked out.But it terms of wanting the full high and effect I would never smoke it. Eating it and snorting are the best in my opinions. Eating requires a bit more but also causes more of a body high that doesn't last as long. Snorting gives me the mental and body high, lasts at LEAST an hour, usually more. And I don't feel like I need to redose every 30 minutes unless I'm doing tiny little bumps. Though if I have nothing to do I prefer the tiny bumps just to keep myself awake through the day without getting over stimulated. Plus it's easier to keep myself in the feeling nice zone when snorting as I can control how much I take it.