• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting meth not working properly

Drizzy1997

Greenlighter
Hi there,
Been having this problem while snorting meth,
The first 3-4 lines i do i got this really really bas burn, pain in my nose that with a rush of euphoria afterwards. But the burning in my nose stops after the 4th line, feels like it doesn’t hit the right spot to get absorbed. So every morning when i wake up i blow my nose and i get these huge boogers (not that many, max 2-3 huge chunks comming out) and after they are out i get the good first lines again. I think my nose gets coated and doesn’t allow more to get absorbed. Tried everything, tried snorting water before/after, tried saline spray, tried neti pot, tried hot shower/ breathing hot steam. Nothing gets those big boogers out.. i can only blow them out in the morning. Any tips?

Are u sniffing hard enough, after yoiu sniffed push your skin around your nose up a little big and Snort if this doesn't work sniffing just doesn't work for you my nose hurts thinking about sniffing stimulants out of all of them mdma is the most painful but also the most worthit, cant you just smoke it

Are u sniffing hard enough, after yoiu sniffed push your skin around your nose up a little big and Snort if this doesn't work sniffing just doesn't work for you my nose hurts thinking about sniffing stimulants out of all of them mdma is the most painful but also the most worthit, cant you just smoke it
Yeah, not too hard but hard enough to get it up there, ill try pushing my nose up a lil, thanks!

Could it also be a tolerance issue?

The first line is always the best..
Nope :/ I was thinking it was a tolerance issue first but last week i was able to blow a big booger out of my nose in daytime and the line after that was great again (+ burn/sting)

I'd take a hot shower then. Or invest in one of those nasal steamers. Heat always softens up the chunks.