• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting mdma

new2drugs

Bluelighter
2 of my mates snorted mdma at the weekend. I've never done it as I prefer to swallow it then wait especially during a concert.

Is it a good or sensible way to do it ?

I ate some at about 4pm but I had just had a burger so I waited for effects. Nothing really happening so I tanned the other half including licking the bag as it wasn't a huge amount.

Soon enough felt the effects . I had been doing coke and alcohol before but I was now sober since it had been a while and was drinking water at this point.

Watching the bands and could feel the vision changing.. strangely felt quite good and not drunk... until I tried to move... walking was difficult but standing still fine 🤣. Adjusted my movements and things were ok.

Started drinking beer and it went down a treat as I really enjoyed myself. .

Fast forward to 10pm and now the mdma has worn off .. spent the rest of the night drinking and doing coke till the small hours .

Snorting is ok, it will get u where u want to go but you need to re dose every 15-20 minutes and unless you have a shitload its kind of a waste compared to dropping a bomb with ——mg and waiting for it to hit you…better come up too

Snorting is shorter n more intense. Mdma is intense enough through oral.
it's usually the case with most drugs but I fully disagree with this, having snorted and dropped plenty mdma mid/late 1990's

always found a decent oral dose wayyy more intense effect than snorting - everyone I knew back then had same opinion (ie insufflated mdma is a shit roa)

it's usually the case with most drugs but I fully disagree with this, having snorted and dropped plenty mdma mid/late 1990's

always found a decent oral dose wayyy more intense effect than snorting - everyone I knew back then had same opinion (ie insufflated mdma is a shit roa)
Had some intense come ups oral, more intense than any snorting it, now that I think about it. Snorting it is a waste.

Snorting is rough! It hits fast though... I would only do it if I needed to get up quickly, for example, I've just had a big meal & haven't got time to wait an hour or so.... It makes the nasal passages feel like they are burning, & the drip in to the mouth is foul!

I want some MDMA but could only find it by the gram in crystal form.how much should I pay for this stuff ?

I want some MDMA but could only find it by the gram in crystal form.how much should I pay for this stuff ?
Ya been here longer than I have we aren't sposed to talk pricing but it does happen I think there's even a thread where people talk about what they paid for stuff not sure if it's drug related but....
Saying all that I couldn't give an answer anyway been so long. google may have a guess specially AI it knows everything. lol
Best,
J

Ya been here longer than I have we aren't sposed to talk pricing but it does happen I think there's even a thread where people talk about what they paid for stuff not sure if it's drug related but....
Saying all that I couldn't give an answer anyway been so long. google may have a guess specially AI it knows everything. lol
Best,
J
Thank you for the intel.