• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting MDMA

I'd never sniff MDMA pills (Exp. Super man, Transformers, and ect.), but, I have sniffed Mollys, which I find to be very fun, and you get high so fast you don't give a fuck about how bad it burns and you can't even taste the drip if you drink enough water. But I do agree with most people popping them is WAY better, calmer, and longer, just a much fuller experience. Also after you sniff the pill, just slurp and swallow it after you start feeling it, I've noticed that this extends the 2 1/2 hour trip to about 3 1/2 =)

Yes, MDMA is originaly a powder. It is usualy mixed with fillers and binders. Fillers are often cheaper adulterants like amphetamines but it can be anything.

Common adulterants and binders have been discussed alot here so you can do a little search if you want more info about it.

According to the results of EcstasyData, 0.6% of the pills are cut with cocaine. Its not an usual mix.

You can snort MDMA powder, effects will kick in much faster and total duration of the experience will be much shorter. As other pointed out, its a pretty painful and disgusting experience. But some like it that way.

Crushing pills and snorting them is not a very good idea tough. You never really know kind of adulterants might be in your pill.

I've been here for some time now and everytime people discuss different ways of taking MDMA, 90% of the people will tell you that the best and most efficient way is simply to eat the pill. I agree with them

but why is it that people are always saying watch out when u get pills their might be adultarents in them..honestly getting capsules with " mdma" is just ad dangerous, who knwos whats in the powder. both ways you dont know what it can be cut with, iam not trying to say anything against you but it always seems people think E pills are more cut then mdma pwoer caps..i dont see how either could be different. they are both a power that you have not seen been put together lol.